PDA

View Full Version : Fast Pass Question

vamaggie
05-07-2007, 02:11 PM
I may be the only one who doesn't know this but can you get a Fast Pass for a ride (like EE) and then ride that same ride if the wait line isn't too long? I am trying to plan our "attack" for each park and want to know what our options are. We have not used Fast Pass too much on past trips (kids too little for most big rides and went in fall) so any other info that you all can provide would be greatly appreciated! TIA!!!

mdricks
05-07-2007, 02:15 PM
yep and its a good plan if you get there early. especialy on rides like EE and Soarin. Get a pass, get in the regular line, ride and then go back later for round 2 when the line is up. :number1:

castlelady36
05-07-2007, 02:26 PM
yes you can go in the stand by line while waiting for your FP time but also remember you cannot get another FP until the current one expires so it does require some planning if you use FP a lot. Have fun!!

indytraveler
05-07-2007, 02:28 PM
yep and its a good plan if you get there early. especialy on rides like EE and Soarin. Get a pass, get in the regular line, ride and then go back later for round 2 when the line is up. :number1:

I agree. If you can do this early morning at all the parks, rides that are favorites. FP ticket for later and ride right away. Keep in mind you can't get another FP for awhile.

castlelady36
05-07-2007, 02:28 PM
yes you can go in the stand by line while waiting for your FP time but also remember you cannot get another FP until the current one expires so it does require some planning if you use FP a lot. Have fun!!

Whoops I meant that you have to wait an hour before you can get another FP not when the original expires....sorry.

vamaggie
05-07-2007, 08:33 PM
Thanks everyone for the info. I am hoping that the crowds are so low when we go that we won't need FP at all :secret: but want to be prepared!!!;)

Mickey91
05-07-2007, 10:36 PM
Whoops I meant that you have to wait an hour before you can get another FP not when the original expires....sorry.
Actually I think the time frame depends on the mood your fastpass machine is in. But at any rate, you can always get in a regular line. A great way to ride twice!!