PDA

View Full Version : First trip to Disney

amy711
05-07-2007, 01:41 PM
I am going to Disney for the first time with my family Dec 1-7,2007. It will be my DS birthday while we are there. Are there any places we should not miss? I want my kids to see everything and for this to be the vacation of our lives.

maizey05
05-07-2007, 02:25 PM
Hi there!:mickey: You might want to do a character breakfast, on the day of DS's birthday. Make sure to get him a birthday badge from a CM, so he can get the birthday boy treatment all day long. I've done the O'hana breakfast, and it was fun and lively. Lots of cute pictures with Lilo, Stitch, and Pluto. I would do O'hana also, for dinner. It's entertaining, everything is served family style, and kids love it. I've always wanted to do Chef Mickey's too. What a fun way to celebrate a birthday!!!

Strmchsr
05-07-2007, 02:32 PM
:welcome: to Intercot!!

Click here (http://www.intercot.com/infocentral/misc/birthday.asp) for lots of tips on celebrating birthdays in WDW.

Click here (http://www.intercot.com/infocentral/park/hiddentreasures.asp) for various surprises and hidden things to enjoy around the park. Otherwise, I would suggest reading through all of Info Central to learn as much as you can. That will certainly help in planning the trip you want.

Definitely be sure to catch a MVMCP. Tickets just went on sale last week.

amy711
05-07-2007, 03:08 PM
Thank you for all of the info. I already bought my tickets to the MVMCP on the 5/1. We are going to breakfast at Chef Mickey's on his birthday and the MVMCP the next day, while we are there it will also be my sister-in-laws birthday, so I will be sure to let her know about the special things that can be done for her too.:clappy:

amy711
05-07-2007, 03:08 PM
Thank you for all of the info. I already bought my tickets to the MVMCP on 5/1. We are going to breakfast at Chef Mickey's on his birthday and the MVMCP the next day, while we are there it will also be my sister-in-laws birthday, so I will be sure to let her know about the special things that can be done for her too.:clappy:

pogo
05-07-2007, 03:18 PM
May I suggest taking them to the Garden Grill at Epcot. It is a wonderful treat for young and old alike.:thumbsup:

You will enjoy the company of Mickey, Pluto, Chip and Dale and a very good meal. :D