PDA

View Full Version : Wishes Fireworks question

FriendsofMickey
05-07-2007, 11:57 AM
How long does wishes last?

As many time as I have seen the fireworks, I should know this; however, I have never paid attention.

During my upcomming trip, MK will close at 6:00 a few of the days that we will be there for MVMCP and I would like to have dinner at the Liberty Tree Tavern on one of those nights. I do not want to eat at 4:00 and I do not want to miss the fireworks. So, I was thinking about making ressies for right after the fireworks. We would eat and then leave the park.

Also, does anyone know of a reason this will not work (For example, do they quit serving during this time?)
Thanks in advance.
Lori Ann

xipetotec
05-07-2007, 04:15 PM
How long does wishes last?

As many time as I have seen the fireworks, I should know this; however, I have never paid attention.

During my upcomming trip, MK will close at 6:00 a few of the days that we will be there for MVMCP and I would like to have dinner at the Liberty Tree Tavern on one of those nights. I do not want to eat at 4:00 and I do not want to miss the fireworks. So, I was thinking about making ressies for right after the fireworks. We would eat and then leave the park.

Also, does anyone know of a reason this will not work (For example, do they quit serving during this time?)
Thanks in advance.
Lori Ann

From what I've seen, most sit-down restaurants seem to be open "late" for a post-fireworks service. We had dinner at Crystal Palace and Tony's Town Square in the past after the fireworks show...

SBETigg
05-07-2007, 04:45 PM
The party version of Wishes is about twelve minutes long, according to INTERCOT's Info Central. I believe LTT books as special party packages during the MVMCP events and you'll have to see what's available to ticket-holders. They may only offer special times on special party nights and not operate under a regular schedule.