PDA

View Full Version : Quick breakfast?

emmatink
05-07-2007, 11:23 AM
We are staying at the GF in October and were wondering if there is any place to grab a quick breakfast like a bagel or donut? We do not always want a huge buffet for breakfast and I am not sure if a quick counterservice breakfast is available anywhere. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Maybe something is available at the parks too??

SBETigg
05-07-2007, 11:26 AM
Yes, the Grand Floridian has a counter service. Gasparilla Grill and Games. You can get refillable mugs and grab quick food items here. Open 24 hours.

Marilyn Michetti
05-07-2007, 11:31 AM
Most resorts have "grab 'n go", somewhere. If not, the parks do.

MK - Main St. Bakery

Epcot - Fountainview

MGM - Starring Rolls

AK - Kusafiri Coffee Shop and Bakery

For those of you on the Dining plan, you might be too full for dessert. Take it back to your frige for morning. OR, better yet, if you're in Epcot, stop at Norway's Kringla Bakeri Og Kafe for something wonderful to take "home". Probably won't work in July, but in Dec., it's wonderful !:cloud9:

Nicki'sMom
05-07-2007, 01:11 PM
I'm surprised Gasparilla is open 24hrs! That is really nice. We will be at WL so that is a bit of a hall if we wanted something late, but is there any other place that has a 24 hr quick service? Just wondering.

sillyolbear
05-08-2007, 08:58 AM
Gasparilla Grill is a great breakfast spot. If you want to just sit for a moment to enjoy your coffee and bagel there are tables outside overlooking the marina. A great way to start the day.

My wife and I also like the Main Street Bakery in the MK and Starring Roles at MGM.

Jared
05-08-2007, 09:19 AM
All the resorts have a basic counter service restaurant near the lobby. As others have said, it's called Gasparilla Grill and Games at the Grand Floridian.

These places are perfect for cereal, bagels and pastries before leaving for the park. My family usually stays at the Polynesian and have breakfast every day at Captain Cook's Snack Company.

SBETigg
05-08-2007, 09:53 AM
I'm surprised Gasparilla is open 24hrs! That is really nice. We will be at WL so that is a bit of a hall if we wanted something late, but is there any other place that has a 24 hr quick service? Just wondering.

Captain Cook's at the Polynesian is also open 24 hours, as well as the Food and Fun Center at the Contemporary. After a certain time, it is grab and go items only but there are plenty of great pastries, sandwiches, salads, fruit, etc.

Mickey91
05-08-2007, 09:05 PM
You can get Pastries and such on Main Street USA. I think it is the Market House. I do know it is on the right about half way up the street going toward the castle.