PDA

View Full Version : Can You buy princess costumes at DTD ?

k_reile
05-07-2007, 10:42 AM
I will be going to WDW Sept 22-29 for Free Dining:mickey: My question is I want to know if you can find larger Disney Princess costumes in DTD or the boutique...the ones at Wal-mart are way too small for her and she would love for Aunt Kara to bring her back a disney princess costume that she could grow into! I tried looking up World of Disney online but they do not show merchandise pictures or prices...how much do they run?

merlinmagic4
05-07-2007, 10:46 AM
What size are you looking for? I'm thinking they run up to a 7/8. I know I bought a 7/8 Jasmine a few years ago and I could only find a 7/8 Minnie this year although I needed something larger. There is a number for WDW Merchandising and maybe someone will come along with it; they could answer your question for sure.

Oh, and welcome to Intercot :thumbsup: :mickey:

k_reile
05-07-2007, 10:56 AM
thank you...I am hoping to get one of the biggest sizes possible so she can wear it for a couple of years.

wendy*darling
05-07-2007, 01:24 PM
WDW Merchandising can be reached at
407-363-6200
or email them at [email protected]

Just tell them exactly what you are looking for and they will check if there is one available. There is a pretty hefty shipping charge, but you are not obligated to buy the item if they find it. It's a great service if you forgot to get something on vacation.

You can also get costumes at your local Disney Store, disneyshopping.com or even ebay.
You do not say how large "larger" is, but they make adult sizes- so you should be able to find something suitable.

lexmelinda
05-07-2007, 07:54 PM
Although Disney makes adult-size costumes, there are none for sale at Disney. My 13-yr old daughter wanted to go to MNSSHP as Tinkerbell last year and there were no larger children's sizes (12-14) or adult size princess costumes available for purchase anywhere on property.