PDA

View Full Version : new today

varcity
05-07-2007, 10:19 AM
most of the alice ride stuff is out today in the emporium. Most is 500 credits. some 1000, some 200. I'd make a list but I am going to class now! :mickey:

RenDuran
05-07-2007, 12:03 PM
It's way too much stuff to come out at once! I was over-whelmed by how many things there were....and I had been saving up for a kiosk!

Chescat
05-07-2007, 12:22 PM
Here's the list, all at the emporium:

ALR BD Hills 2 - 500 credits
ALR BD Hills 3 - 500 credits
ALR BD Hills Corner - 500 credits
ALR Card Arch - 500 credits
ALR Card Guard - 1000 credits
ALR Clubs - 500 credits
ALR Croquet Sign - 500 credits
ALR Marching Cards - 1000 credits
ALR Paint Cans - 200 credits
ALR Shrub Arch - 500 credits
ALR Shrub Wall Long - 500 credits (was ride-a-thon piece)
ALR Shrub Wall Short - 500 credits (was ride-a-thon piece)

Interesting ALR Painted Carpet 2x2 is not on sale.

LittleDragonErin
05-07-2007, 12:54 PM
Sigh...way too much at once. I went from 368,000 credits to 337,000 credits in 10 minutes. :( And I'm sure I'll be buying more when ride pieces come out.

Anybody else wondering why this is being released in the Emporium and not Small World Imports. Not to mention it's in the specials section? I would think VMK would be smart enough to make some of these items (namely the very useful shrubs) permanent shop additions.

Patricia
05-07-2007, 01:36 PM
Honestly, outside of the Emporium, I'm not sure what the point of the "Specials" are in some of the shops. They don't change very often.

As nice as it is to have some of the ALR things to place in a room.. the tracks would been nice.

varcity
05-07-2007, 01:49 PM
I have a feeling that Yavn needs to speak...
:mickey:

Huge credit sprees for some good stuff out right now. Everyone wants some stuff. Being under the specials, no one knows how long it will last!

cheshirecollector
05-07-2007, 02:03 PM
Odd - the Alice dress is still there, but the bandana is gone. You never know what will last.

Chescat
05-07-2007, 02:06 PM
Does anybody else get the feeling that Memorial Day weekend we will have a ride-a-thon for ride pieces (which will later be sold in small world imports). And also that the room will be a quest (then it will be buyable in the future). Past history has shown 3 day weekends, they like to do ride-a-thons for either ride pieces or costumes.

I'm going to check what is in Small World Imports and see if there's anything I don't have. I think they may have a clearance sale in there shortly to make room for the new stuff. :thumbsup:

Can anybody with a boy character confirm the pirate parrot hat is gone? I don't understand the bandana going away so fast. I wonder if it was to make room for the alice pieces. Is the bandana under clothes now??

goofhook
05-07-2007, 03:07 PM
Parrot pirate hat is gone and the ride pieces are for sale under small world imports.

Patricia
05-07-2007, 03:19 PM
I guess they were off to a slow start this morning.

The Alice pieces are now available in IASW.
Teleporter - 1000
Start piece - 500
Straight, left and right hand corners are all 200 credits

The bandana is not under clothes and the Darkride room is still unavailable.

LittleDragonErin
05-07-2007, 03:35 PM
I guess they were off to a slow start this morning.

The Alice pieces are now available in IASW.
Teleporter - 1000
Start piece - 500
Straight, left and right hand corners are all 200 credits

The bandana is not under clothes and the Darkride room is still unavailable.

No sets yet, huh? Did that with Space Mountain...took a few days before the sets came out.

chrisb26
05-07-2007, 04:13 PM
Arg mad that they took out that hat I was hoping to get more credits this week to buy them.

This is way to much to release at one time especially when trying to buy other things. Hopefully they will be around for a while.

I just looked they added the ALR Rug in Small World Inports for 300 Credits

Blue Genie
05-07-2007, 04:49 PM
Well I got my ride peaces and other stuff today. And When I was on I did finish up my middle ride room. This dose not mean I'm back it just someting I wanted to do. But next Tuesday I should be back.

Mr. Tom Morrow
05-07-2007, 06:00 PM
They have now moved more items from the Emporium to IASW, under specials.

ALR BD Hills 2 - 500 credits
ALR BD Hills 3 - 500 credits
ALR BD Hills Corner - 500 credits
ALR Painted Carpet - 200 Credits
ALR Shrub Arch - 500 credits
ALR Shrub Wall Long - 500 credits (was ride-a-thon piece)
ALR Shrub Wall Short - 500 credits (was ride-a-thon piece)

cheshirecollector
05-07-2007, 06:07 PM
Can anybody with a boy character confirm the pirate parrot hat is gone? I don't understand the bandana going away so fast. I wonder if it was to make room for the alice pieces. Is the bandana under clothes now??

They did the same thing with the green space suit - just a weekend release. But not with the Alice outfit.

WDWfanatic742
05-07-2007, 06:16 PM
So I was right that first day of the ride-a-thon, ALR does stand for Alice in Wonderland Ride or Alice Ride for short. :D

It definately makes sense for them to move the stuff to IASWI.

mickeytinkerbellprincess
05-07-2007, 08:05 PM
They really have to take out the popular Pirate bandana and save the nonpopular Alice outfit for us. Woohoo :P

Just like Ran, I was saving for a kiosk too, with my extremely slow-building credits. I've been wondering if I should build my rooms then buy a kiosk, but with these I might not have enough credits or time to get them. Anyone know how long they're going to be out?

Blue Genie
05-08-2007, 01:05 AM
I hope they be out for a long time. Cause I still don't know what I'm going to build the first ride (start) and the third ride (end) like and I may need some extra stuff. To bad I have to work tomorrow or I will get a little more but then again I can't do anything until the dark room comes out.

varcity
05-08-2007, 01:15 AM
Does anybody else get the feeling that Memorial Day weekend we will have a ride-a-thon for ride pieces (which will later be sold in small world imports). And also that the room will be a quest (then it will be buyable in the future). Past history has shown 3 day weekends, they like to do ride-a-thons for either ride pieces or costumes.

I'm going to check what is in Small World Imports and see if there's anything I don't have. I think they may have a clearance sale in there shortly to make room for the new stuff. :thumbsup:

hard to find, but the events list shows a pirates quest

Chescat
05-08-2007, 06:54 PM
I'm hearing the Red Space Suit Magic is now tradeable? Any confirmation of that. :secret:

Also there is a Set Animation Button somewhere, where you choose the hot spots to trigger the animation. Where is this button?

varcity
05-08-2007, 07:03 PM
as of 2 pacific, mouse's still wasn't tradeable

WDWfanatic742
05-08-2007, 08:57 PM
I'd guess that the activation button would be in the menu when you double click the object, but I haven't used any of the pieces yet.

chrisb26
05-08-2007, 09:29 PM
I'm hearing the Red Space Suit Magic is now tradeable? Any confirmation of that. :secret:

Yes you are right the red space suit magic is now tradeable!

Chescat
05-09-2007, 08:17 PM
I need some advice on the furniture list. Normally I put the actually ride pieces in the ride section of the furniture list. Since we have accessories that go with the ride, I'm not sure what to do with the furniture. I plan on putting the ride pieces of ALR under ride pieces along with river, everest...

What I need to know if which of the following should I do:

1) Create a section called Alice Ride furniture (with possible the same post of Peter Pan furniture eventually)

2) Put the furnishing under furnishing, dividers under dividers, rugs under rugs.

I'm just not sure what's the best thing to do. I tend to think, keep all but the track together in one post. :)

varcity
05-09-2007, 09:39 PM
Hmm, I was going to say create a new "animation" section for animated furniture, but there is only buy 3 or 4 animated pieces.

I think furniture is furniture whether it is made for the ride or not. It will still be used to decorate other rooms (Saw the half heart arcs being used as kraken arms taking down a ship today, very cool!)

LittleDragonErin
05-09-2007, 09:45 PM
I say you put all the furniture under the respective lands. But that's just me...

Best use of those cards I've seen is one stacked behind another holding them up and the one in front holding up the Epcot ball. The hedges were built up around them to form a hole. Original room title was "The real reason Yavn is late.." I thought it was cute and clever. Of course we can't say "golf" in the game and most people who walked in couldn't figure it out. Ah well, I thought it was cool.

Patricia
05-10-2007, 02:51 PM
I would place it under regular furniture for your own sanity. There may be several themed pieces over the years. :)

Chescat
05-10-2007, 02:58 PM
Good idea Patti, probably going to go that way. But I also think I'm going to work on another project (without pictures), where we have a list of what is in each shop (what Erin was talking about). That way we have them cross referenced. :thumbsup:

Patricia
05-10-2007, 07:31 PM
I was wondering about this activation button thing for animated items.. don't we just walk past it and it starts? I'm not aware of a button.

Chescat
05-10-2007, 07:57 PM
I was wondering about this activation button thing for animated items.. don't we just walk past it and it starts? I'm not aware of a button.
The activiation button is for the owner of the item. They can create hot spots anywhere they want you to be able to move the item. We found out in piratesrider's room the other night that once we were one square away from the item, we didn't see it moving. Even though the people next to it did see it moving. I believe you can click and make hotspots a certain distance away and when you hit one of those squares, you see it move. :D

Patricia
05-11-2007, 03:44 PM
Ok, now I understand. :)

I did figure it out and posted instructions here (http://www.intercot.com/discussion/showthread.php?p=1285497#post1285497)

mickeytinkerbellprincess
05-11-2007, 06:15 PM
Looks pretty neat. So maybe that's why the painted roses changed color so often? :)