PDA

View Full Version : DLR: 07 or 08?

WDWizard
05-06-2007, 10:57 PM
I was thinking this through, and it really makes more sense to visit DLR summer 08. By then, the crowds and craziness for Nemo subs will die down, Toy Story Mania will be open, there will be a new PIXAR parade at DCA, new monorails, and the Wonderful World of Color nighttime show in Paradise Pier's lagoon. The problem is, I cant wait that long! I was all hyped up about visiting this summer, lol! What do you VMK'ers think? Visit this summer, wait till next summer, or..visit this summer trusting that everyone in my family will like it enough to agree into going to SoCal again next summer?
:confused:

GiltterDisneyGirl
05-07-2007, 12:10 AM
I was thinking of going to this summer becasue the friends i've made through the Disney Dream Job Contest, but I can't make it because I don't have the money. It's sad I can't see Kenny or Tim, but i'm sure one day i'll meet them. I'm at the point I really wish I was pick finalist. :(

But with Nemo and no rooms at any of the 3 disneyland hotels, I'm saving my money for Oct at WDW.

So with all the new stuff I would wait until next year.

mickeytinkerbellprincess
05-07-2007, 12:26 AM
Well, it's a guarantee that they'll love DLR! :D Who wouldn't? :mickey:

varcity
05-07-2007, 01:13 AM
I'm going with the obvious both. What are the odds that they won't want to come back? :mickey:

PinkJJ
05-07-2007, 02:03 AM
I'm going with the obvious both. What are the odds that they won't want to come back? :mickey:

I have to agree with Varcity. I know I wouldn't turn down a second trip.:coaster:

WDWizard
05-07-2007, 08:24 PM
I'm thinking that they won't like DLR as much as WDW and might want to go with a cheaper trip to WDW next year than DLR, since WDW is so close to us. :unsure:

I'm hoping that the lack of Florida humidity, less parks to cover, and other things to do in SoCal might convince them though.

mickeytinkerbellprincess
05-07-2007, 11:45 PM
DLR and DCA can most likely be covered in two days if you're quick at FastPasses and lines and such. And Orange County/Anaheim are most of the times breezy and not too hot. Other than DLR in L.A., you can also try South Coast Plaza. They have everything there if you like shopping. :thumbsup: