PDA

View Full Version : Fastpass Question

andypooh
05-06-2007, 09:55 PM
If the other people in my party are back at the hotel can I take their passes into a park to get fastpasses for everyone or are the passes only "activated" when you enter the park?

Seasonscraps
05-06-2007, 10:52 PM
I believe they are activated when you use them to enter the park.

LudwigVonDrake
05-06-2007, 11:42 PM
That's a good question to ask any Cast Members lurking about :mickey:

:tink:

battle beast
05-07-2007, 12:19 AM
No, it won't work. My cousins' anual passes were not "activated" when they entered California Adventure, but the CM at the turnstile said no big deal.

The Fast Pass did not work. They had to get their passes activated and then the fast pass worked.

GrmGrninGost
05-09-2007, 01:23 AM
Definitely does not work.:( Tried it at EPCOT.

Main Street Jim
05-09-2007, 07:07 AM
Yes, your park admission tickets need to be "used" at the turnstiles to activate the FastPass. What you're considering would be cheating...LOL

Bruegge
05-09-2007, 09:41 AM
It wont work... it's because they don't want people going to Seaworld, mgm, or anywhere offsite (parish the thought) and allow their tickets to be used
to get SEVERAL fast passes for someone else

.. Could you imagine how cool it WOULD be to get a fast pass for 5 or 6 rides ... put them in chronological order and just walk to each one...ride... and go to the next.... Neat Idea.... but it wont happen

Generally speaking, if you have a "can we do this" kind of question and although your intenions are good. If it has a chance for it to be abused it will probably not be allowed..

A few people taking advantage spoil a good idea.

Scott

Scott