PDA

View Full Version : MNSSHP Must Sees!

lovetheprincesses
05-06-2007, 02:13 PM
Hi we have been to the MVMCP 4 times and know what to do there, but what about MNSSHP?? We have never been to this! We are going for the first time this October. Can you tell me what I MUST do?? TIA!

GrmGrninGost
05-06-2007, 02:57 PM
My faves are the parade, special fireworks, and character meet and greet! :mickey: Have fun!!

Darbylew
05-06-2007, 03:14 PM
As you enter the park you get a trick or treat
bag. You can trick or treat during the party.
Be sure and see the parade starting wtih the
headless horseman. There are great fireworks
and tinker bell flies from the castle in a witch
costume. I have been to both parties and love
them both, Have a great time. We will be
going back in October but have not decided
on a date yet, :mickey: :D
BEEN THERE, DONE THAT AND GOING BACK
MAY 29! :clappy:

What-r-ya, Goofy?
05-07-2007, 01:21 PM
When we went in ’05 we saw Merlin the Magician (I think that’s his name:blush:) performing a special magic show in Belle’s story time area. He involved the audience in his show which was fun. We also saw Snow White with all Seven Dwarfs together, which I understand is a rarity. The parade is very cool with the grave yard diggers, headless horseman, and unusual floats.

Basically, they do a lot of extra things that you don’t normally experience during regular park hours. We went on Halloween night so it was sold out and crowded. Although being there on Halloween certainly added to the excitement.

Fun was had by all.:mickey:

Figgyluv03
05-08-2007, 12:46 PM
I haven't been to you it yet, but when I go back, I want to make sure I go around Halloween. I've seen lots of pictures and I'm really excited to see the headless horseman run down Main Street.

GreenBeetle
05-08-2007, 01:41 PM
You are in for a treat! From the moment you step down Main Street with the fog machines, music and decorations you will feel Halloween everywhere! The fireworks and Boo To You parade are awesome. Don't miss the Headless Horseman at the start of the parade - he trots by pretty quick. :mpumpkin:

ryca1dreams
05-09-2007, 07:44 AM
The fireworks are cool.

Also make sure you catch the headless horseman at the start of the parade.

I did not like last year's (2006) parade as the previous two years. I think it was the music and they changed some of the floats up.

Altogether, a fun time though.

T-Belle
05-09-2007, 08:27 AM
Absolutly, :bat: The Headless Horseman!:bat: Like the other poster said, he gallops by quickly, so be sure you have a good view.