PDA

View Full Version : Baby Swap with an older sibling

Mom2princesses
05-06-2007, 11:03 AM
Hi everyone, I had a question about baby swapping. We have a soon to be 3 year old and a 10 year old. For the bigger rides we will have to do the baby swap. My question is that one of us would go on with my 10 year old. Then swap. But does my 10 year old get to ride with the second parent too or does she have to leave as well?

Thanks!
:lei:

psychotekkie
05-06-2007, 12:03 PM
Ohhhh this is the best thing ever!!! Did this with my 2yr old and 7yr old last summer. And YES!!! The older kid gets to go with each parent. It is so awesome cause the older one basically does double the rides in the same amount of time. Super bonus!!!:yay:

Sean Riley Taylor's Mom
05-06-2007, 04:18 PM
Yes, your older child can ride again with the parent that waited with the younger child. :thumbsup:

My boys love that part of it!!

DisnIse
05-06-2007, 04:54 PM
Yes, this is THE biggest perk of being an older sibling! On the next trip, I should make DS say thank you to his little brothers more often!
:cool:

Mom2princesses
05-06-2007, 09:22 PM
Wow this is great! I thought one of us would have to ride alone and that is never as much fun!

Thank you all for the information!

I agree with you that she should thank her younger sister and I don't want to hear any complaints about waiting on line for Dumbo!

Niecyboo
05-06-2007, 10:36 PM
Yeah, my kids love to tease me how they've ridden all the "good" rides twice as much as my DH and I have. Of course, we showed them. Our son went and grew to 44 inches right before our last trip.:haha:

thejens
05-06-2007, 10:43 PM
Do you know, I feel sure my 3 year old is on a major growth spurt as we get closer to our trip (just 19 days away!) He just made Kali rapids, let's see what else...

kgoulash
05-07-2007, 04:12 PM
this will definitely give my ds newfound appreciation for his lil' sis!