PDA

View Full Version : Hoop De Doo and Whispering Canyon

Catzle
05-05-2007, 10:29 PM
Do you think eating at both places would be too much of the same food in one week? It sounds like they serve the same food. We would like to try Whispering Canyon and have reservations but are now thinking it would be too much. How is their pasta there?

Maleficent's Dad
05-06-2007, 07:35 AM
Too much of the same food in one week? I wouldn't think so...

Although the menu is fixed at HDDR, there is a variety at the WCC. Even if you order the skillet from the WCC, I don't think it's so similar that in the course of a week you'd be sick of it...

We'ved dined at both places numerous times. And whereas the food is good and enjoyable, we head to the HDDR for the show, and we head to the WCC for the atmosphere. We actually prefer b'fast at the WCC over dinner, but that's a personal opinion!

Both are good, and I don't feel that eating at both in a week would make you tired of "similar foods!"

DizneyRox
05-06-2007, 07:46 AM
We've eaten at both places more than twice in one week each. Really, it's different food. I hear that the food at WCC is mostly prepared at FW, but that's about it.

I would say if you're going to maybe do Trail's End and HDD several times you might get sick of the same food, but WCC is a different location.