PDA

View Full Version : Fantasmic Dining Package

emmatink
05-05-2007, 04:10 PM
I have been reading about advanced seating and a "fantasmic dining package" in this forum and was just wondering how you sign up for it. I was unable to find it on the Disney website. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

faline
05-05-2007, 04:16 PM
Here's (http://www.intercot.com/infocentral/dining/fantasmic.asp) some information for you.

When you pick the restaurant you want, call Disney Dining and request the Fantasmic dinner package. At dinner, you'll be provided with tickets that allow you to enter the Fantasmic arena through a different entrance (near to the front of the park).

Jared
05-05-2007, 05:28 PM
The Fantasmic! Dinner Package is a great option for families with young children and on days with only one performance of Fantasmic!.

The link Linda provided explains the package well, but do not hesitate ask more questions.

:)

emmatink
05-05-2007, 05:37 PM
Thank you very much, the link was great info. We have already booked our reservation! We have a 2 year old so I am very glad we won't be waiting in a long line for the show now.

DANAM
05-07-2007, 08:34 PM
I suggest booking Fantasmic package very early. We went in April 2006 and eat at 4pm that was all they had. we booked 87 days in advance back went the policy was 90 days in advance. And I tried booking 3 weeks ago for mid September 2007. I had 2 dates that we could go and was flexable with time and restaurant. All 3 where booked. I finally called Sunday and got Mama Melrose 4pm. All in all great deal and I would highly recommend it. Good Luck

emmatink
05-07-2007, 10:07 PM
We called yesterday for November 1st show and all that was available was 4 pm too! I guess it is really popular.