PDA

View Full Version : (VMK) Mickey Mouse Television - Finally

WDWfanatic742
05-04-2007, 08:09 PM
They added the picture with info on how to get the card on the newsletter page under VMK Cards:

AWESOME NEW REWARDS!

Get the Mickey Mouse Television by correctly completing 3 or more Quest at Disneyland or Walt Disney World – then redeem the code in-game for this cool virtual prize!

MMTVC (http://avmk.disney.go.com/avmk_v0300/en_US/media/community/Rewards_Cards/R_SE_03_F_MickeyTV.jpg)

Check out the VMK Rewards Card Checklist and make sure you have all the VMK bling! What cards do you have in your collection?

No reports of anyone getting the card yet as far as I can tell from other places. It also seems weird that you would have to turn in three quests to the cards, especially when there are no in-park quests right now.

mickeytinkerbellprincess
05-04-2007, 08:15 PM
Rawr.. Why not just have a quest for the Mickey furnish? They only have the New Pirate quest and the Animation the last time I checked. I guess they want more people doing the other quests. I want my television! :D

Chescat
05-04-2007, 08:26 PM
Hmm, three quests. I turned in the Pirates, HSM, and Animation Quest last weekend. I wonder if that counts. Have to go see the Cast members in the VMK booth. :secret:

varcity
05-04-2007, 11:04 PM
Was talking to cat, in the rewards card section they skip card two.
1) animation viewer
2) red space suit

mickey TV is 3 of 4??

mickeytinkerbellprincess
05-04-2007, 11:09 PM
Hmm. :scratch: Maybe they skipped then will release later? :confused:

chrisb26
05-04-2007, 11:37 PM
Okay everybody I figured it all out. Next time we want something new to come out don't let Yavn say a word for a week. There was no newsletter this week. So no Yavn telling us it will all come out in a couple weeks. So by him keeping quiet we got: New Tomorrowland in park quest, new mickey card, New Tomorrowland in game quests, Womens pirate costume, and pirate hat with bird. Maybe we should keep yavn from speaking more often. Maybe they should release magic carpet while they are at it then we don't ever need yavn to give a newsletter again since basically he can't tell us new things are coming out soon anymore.

Anyways I am glad I will know I will be able to get these quests done on my trip to WDW when i leave 2 weeks from today!

WDWfanatic742
05-05-2007, 12:21 AM
We all found a room tonight with the TV in the room. It only took up on circle on the ground so it isn't too big. So we all know that they do have the cards and are passing them out. I believe she said that she got the card from DLR but not totally sure.

JPL
05-05-2007, 12:26 AM
Here Is an in-game picture :thumbsup:

mickeytinkerbellprincess
05-05-2007, 12:35 AM
It was a zoo in there. I should make a video: "Mickey TV Attack by the Killer and Obsessive Traders!" :D

Chescat
05-05-2007, 01:08 AM
She got it at WDW today. Also she tried the Red Space Suit Magic and got an Ace Rug. This seems to happen when things first come out the first day.

LittleDragonErin
05-05-2007, 02:27 AM
The reason the card is 3 of 4 is because it's the summer card. Card 1, the window, was winter, which they obviously missed. Card 2 is for spring but since it's so close to summer, Yavn mentioned in the newsletter he'd skip that for now too. Can't remember which was card 2 though. I know there's a rug, but forgot what the 4th item is.

Chescat
05-05-2007, 03:07 AM
The reason the card is 3 of 4 is because it's the summer card. Card 1, the window, was winter, which they obviously missed. Card 2 is for spring but since it's so close to summer, Yavn mentioned in the newsletter he'd skip that for now too. Can't remember which was card 2 though. I know there's a rug, but forgot what the 4th item is.
This should help. They start with #2 in the upper left corner, then #3 in the upper right corner, then #4 in bottom left and #1 in bottom right. :D

Mickey VMK cards (http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l249/chescat/VMK/vmkbooth.jpg)

Mickey VMK cards (Zoomed In) (http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l249/chescat/VMK/vmkbooth-1.jpg)

I believe these cards will be like the park specific 1-6 series. So these will be 1 of 4, 2 of 4, 3 of 4 and 4 of 4. And not be combined with the Series 3.

mickeytinkerbellprincess
05-05-2007, 12:46 PM
They look too cute. I just can't wait for them to come out! Especially the Window. :D