PDA

View Full Version : VMK problems

Chescat
05-04-2007, 06:15 PM
Well was in host room and Phinny crashed. She hasn't come back yet and of course I crashed after started at 153 at 12:30! She crashed at 3:00 and I crashed at 3:10. Line hasn't gone down since. :mad:

Mansion ballroom wouldn't work. Dino_Fan says NPCs are not giving credits. Certain areas you can't move in. Big crash a coming I guess.

Sorry can't finish off the Tomorowland quest stuff. Was working on the pink quest when the crash came. I also had problems with Yellow quest with atoms in Town Square for some reason. :mad:

mickeytinkerbellprincess
05-04-2007, 06:19 PM
Argh! NPC problem again. I thought it was the worst when the Dark Rides came out.. :mad:

Now I can't get into VMK. Tried logging in and out, starting new VMK windows and such.. just the black screen of death. Roar! I want that bandana! And now VMK is failing on me. Strike! Strike!

chrisb26
05-04-2007, 06:35 PM
:bang: Well VMK Finally crashed.

I was in the middle of testing my quest. This stinks I didn't make it into this room judging by today I probably wont. This even is way to early. VMK was having alot of problems. I went to go get my credits and got it from the Gator then went to Mansion got stuck on Streaching room. Then I made it back to Mansion Lobby but couldn't go anywhere once again in the Streaching room. I also could only change rooms around New Orleans Squrare. Then I finally made it to Main Street where neither Esmeralda or The Music Machine were giving me my credits. I also then could only move around in Main Street. Finally I was able to go to my room and just decided to work on my quest. Then in the middle of testing it VMK Crashed. :mad:

mickeytinkerbellprincess
05-04-2007, 06:41 PM
I've been trying to log into VMK for half an hour already and I give up. Has anybody gotten on yet? I've been sitting and waiting on the black screen of death for almost 20 minutes now..

WDWfanatic742
05-04-2007, 07:54 PM
Haha, guess I'm glad I didn't get on earlier. Looks like the game is open now because there are about 4,500 people in the game. Going to get on soon as soon as I finish on here posting.

Jeremy
05-06-2007, 12:23 AM
Well today it took me a long time to get on
vmk.
And now I have been trying to get on for 3 hours and can not get on just half way on that
load bar, then crash.:(

ARG!!!
I am tired of that. lol
I guess i wont be on tonight.:(

Chescat
05-06-2007, 01:15 AM
Sorry, we miss you pirate. We figured something had happened. :(

You missed DotRocks in her wonderful performance of Piano Man and then It's a Small World. That made JP storm himself out of VMK tonite!

JPL
05-06-2007, 01:21 AM
You missed DotRocks in her wonderful performance of Piano Man and then It's a Small World. That made JP storm himself out of VMK tonite!

And in the process I saved Brerfan so now he owes me one :thumbsup:

PinkJJ
05-06-2007, 02:49 AM
Well Jk, I have to admit that was one grand exit out of my room.:cool:

Jeremy
05-06-2007, 03:00 AM
I miss everything Drat!:(

Sorry everyone I did not make it to see you all.

I am happy that you all got to have a fun time.:thumbsup:

Jeremy
05-06-2007, 12:29 PM
Well today i get the black sreen of deth.

oh and guess what i just broke my laptop mouse,the things that plugs in the side for the mouse to work.

and i woke up sick today

What a week!:(

mickeytinkerbellprincess
05-06-2007, 08:13 PM
Aww.. Get better soon pirate!

I'm on now and I'm having no problems :thumbsup: