PDA

View Full Version : adr/ canelation question

kgoulash
05-04-2007, 03:56 PM
forgive me but i'm new to the much advanced dinning reservation, we usually wait and call when we get there.
my question is if i try to be on the safe side by making all my adrs now and then get to disney and decide one day we'd rather eat at say san angel inn instead of a previously made adr will i be charged the $20 per person fee if i cancel that day? i have never been the one in charge of making any adrs so i am completely new to the $20 possible fee.

pox24
05-04-2007, 03:59 PM
No, they won't charge you.

kgoulash
05-04-2007, 04:00 PM
i'm confused why do they take your credit card info then?

Stickey
05-04-2007, 04:04 PM
At this time, the cancellation fee does not apply to regular TS ADR's.

Make sure that you make ADR's for your favorite TS locations. Walk-up openings are becoming rare.

kgoulash
05-04-2007, 04:12 PM
what does the cancellation fee apply to and why did they take my credit card info and inform me i will be charged unless i cancel 24 hrs in advance?
i made one adr for cali grill
and 2 cbs, pooh and ohana

confused

kgoulash
05-04-2007, 04:58 PM
okay just read on info central boards that cali grill is the reason for the credit card $20 fee policy, guess that won't be an issue with any of my other ressies
:thumbsup:

Kairi_7378
05-04-2007, 10:07 PM
FYI... Brown Derby also charges a $20 cancellation fee for the Fantasmic Dinner Package.

TiggerRPh
05-05-2007, 12:23 AM
Personally I think they ought to start charging for no shows at more restaurants. I think it would free up a few tables and keep people from making multiple ADR's and not showing up.

wendy*darling
05-05-2007, 09:02 AM
Many of the Signature Dining locations require a credit card #, and will charge up to $20 if you do not cancel within their specified cancellation period (usually 1-2 days).
Other places are CRT, Hoop Dee Doo and the Polynesian Luau (all require you pay in full at the time you make the ADR).

Even if there is no deposit or cancellation penalty- please remember to cancel any ADRs you will not not using. This will free up a table for another family or walk-in.

kgoulash
05-05-2007, 09:37 PM
i changed my cali ressie to a different day and got the last table, made me nervous so i made a few more adrs and was surprized at how hard it was to get a decent time at spoodles of all places!

DANAM
05-07-2007, 08:26 PM
Our last trip april 06 we missed 3 reservations and they didn't charge my card. I was told to call if I couldn't make it 24 hours in advance didn't mention anything about a fee. Cancelled all 3 like 10 minutes before, and they never charged me. This year we booked a Fantasmic Package and I was told there would be a fee if we didn't cancel 48 hours in advance and they took my cc number. A credit card was not required for any of my other reservations. I would play it safe and show up.:mickey: