PDA

View Full Version : Dive Quest...worth it?

pennymom
05-04-2007, 01:49 PM
We going t WDW in September (my first since before Epcot!). My husband is interested in Dive Quest at Epcot, and I think our boys (5 and 3) will enjoy seeing him diving. Has anyone ever gone, and if so, was it worth the $140? Any info/opinions would be helpful. :unsure:

floogen6
05-04-2007, 02:00 PM
My wife did this in 2004 and absolutely loved it. She said it was the best dive she had done due to the amount of sea life in the tank with her.

Tick-Tock
05-04-2007, 03:17 PM
It's totally worth it. The tank life is great, and the ability to interact with the visitors is the best part. It's like being a CM for a couple of hours, without the drag of actually having to work. Your whole family will have a great time (I kind of wished I had someone there to take my picture, but my boyfriend was diving with me). And part of the money goes to Disney's conservation fund, so you're also helping out the environment.

tinktude
05-04-2007, 03:29 PM
My DH does this every time we go. He really enjoys the dive, with all the sea life in the tank. My children love to watch daddy swim with the fishes!!
I would say do it!!

poeticeclipse
05-04-2007, 03:55 PM
I've heard of many instances where experienced divers had the best dive of their lives at WDW. It's amazing to think that certified divers can dive in one of the worlds best and most save locations and its right in WDW. How awesome....:mickey:

pennymom
05-05-2007, 11:31 AM
Thanks to all for your input...we booked it last night, and are all really excited to see my husband diving!:diver: :diver: