PDA

View Full Version : I need help with honeymoon

showmethemouse
05-04-2007, 01:08 PM
Two of my friend got married this past weekend 3/28/07. they are going with me to disney when I go in aug.for there honeymoon I would like to do something for them. One of the night that we are there I am going to take her daughter with me so they can have a night to themself so I would like to do something for them on this night. maybe dinner or something . anyone knows of a nice place for them please let me know or if there is something that disney dose for honeymoons. Thanks for your help:bride: :groom: :thanks:

biodtl
05-04-2007, 02:42 PM
You can get them an ADR for a romantic dinner, then give them Disney Dollars to cover it (someone did that for my honeymoon many moons ago)

Another idea would be to have some champagne & chocolates or something like that sent to their room. I don't know if they do that internally, but I know there are a few local florists that have really nice romantic gift baskets with champagne or wine, glasses and chocolate that will deliver to the room in a Disney theme basket.

Or bring your own champagne and get them Disney flutes with their names & date engraved.

celebrationasheley
05-04-2007, 04:32 PM
Call your resort and ask for help on this occasion. They can give you a number.... where to pick flowers, or buy chocolate covered strawberries. Or even buy them the mickey wedding ears and stop by city hall for them and pick up the honeymoon pin. If they don't like such stuff, instead of disney dollars they have gift cards at every register on disney property....
Good luck planning! I did packages for my friends staying on disney property, they picked it up at the front desk, but I take it they are checking with you.
I don't know how much this is but.... At Grand Floridian they have a private boat that they serve breakfast on and champagne while you are on bay lake. Only for a couple.

showmethemouse
05-05-2007, 12:40 AM
Thanks for your help I'll be there on wedenday and there coming down on thursday