PDA

View Full Version : "High School Musical 2" To Premiere In August On Disney Channel

Figment!
05-04-2007, 11:58 AM
"High School Musical 2" To Premiere In August On Disney Channel

Joshua Chase - Staff Writer
AHN
May 2, 2007

Los Angeles, CA - The Disney Channel has announced plans to premiere "High School Musical 2" in August.

All of the stars of the original film are reportedly returning.

"It's been so much fun," director Kenny Ortega told the Associated Press. "The team is back and more dedicated to making a great picture than ever."

Filming for the sequel started in March.

According to IMDB.com, it follows the characters to a talent show at a country club.

"High School Musical" premiered on the Disney Channel in January 2006. More than 100 million people have watched the film, according to the AP.

The DVD sold more than $7.5 million copies and the soundtrack was the highest-selling album of the year.

"High School Musical 2" will premiere August 17 on the Disney Channel.

vizsla
05-04-2007, 12:44 PM
DD will be so excited to hear that it will be on the Disney Channel. She is such a huge fan of the first "Disney High School Musical"

disneyfan369
05-04-2007, 04:52 PM
I'm pretty excited about the new one too. I liked High School Musical alot- the singing was great! :) And it's 2 days before we leave for Disney-way to get in the Disney spirit!

HSMfreak
06-04-2007, 10:26 PM
I am just as excited about this new movie. It is sure to be as great as the first one since the entire cast is back again. I can't wait till August 17! Woo! :party: