PDA

View Full Version : Little Ones Extra Magic Hours

Nicki'sMom
05-04-2007, 10:18 AM
Do you have to have a special designation by Disney to get into the Little Ones EMH or do you just show up? I didn't know about this when I made reservations.

Figment!
05-04-2007, 10:23 AM
Guests of Disney Owned resorts, the Swan & Dolphin Resorts, Shades of Green, and the Hilton at Lake Buena Vista are all eligible for the Little Ones Extra Magic Hour (entrance works just like a Morning Extra Magic Hour).

vamaggie
05-04-2007, 12:46 PM
When are the Little Ones Extra Magic Hours? Where can I find info about them?

Figment!
05-04-2007, 01:27 PM
Little Ones Magic Hour is a special version of the Magic Kingdom Morning Extra Magic Hour held during Magical Beginnings.

The event is held one hour prior to Magic Kingdom regular opening in Fantasyland only.
Participating Guests have the special opportunity to ride select attractions with select characters, play classic children's games with select characters, and the chance to get some extra time on Fantasyland attractions.

Its schedule can be found in the Extra Magic Hours Program (http://www.intercot.com/discussion/../infocentral/park/extramagic.asp) section of INTERCOT info Central along with the regular Extra Magic Hours.

frakers
05-04-2007, 02:10 PM
If your staying at a Disney property (or approved resort) you just have to show up. No special tickets other than park tickets and no special ID other than resort ID.

momofdisneyprincess
05-09-2007, 01:53 PM
I will be at Disney the last week in August with my DD 4 and am very interested in the Magical Beginnings. I looked at the site for the Little Ones Magic Hour into Fantasyland but it wasn't posted for August, just September and October. Does anyone happen to know when the Little Ones Magic Hour is during the last week in August? Thanks! This site is great by the way, after weeks of reading I just had to register.:mickey:

Carol
05-10-2007, 08:48 AM
Does anyone happen to know when the Little Ones Magic Hour is during the last week in August?

:welcome:

August 26, 29, 31

Extra Magic Hour Program (http://www.intercot.com/infocentral/park/extramagic.asp)