PDA

View Full Version : Crowds And Weather

kwaller
05-04-2007, 08:57 AM
Can anyone tell me about the crowds and weather now. We are arriving in 2 weeks, does it get cool enough at night for jackets?

Chase'sPoohBear
05-06-2007, 10:32 AM
I was at WDW April 30-May 5. It was very hot! I didn't need a jacket at night. I came back with bug bites from viewing the fireworks at the POLY. As far as crowds, the first part of the week was fine. Crowds started up on Thursday. MK was very crowded on Thursday. I noticed that there were tons of school groups at all the parks. My advice to you is to get there when the parks first open, and use fast passes. By the way, this is my first time posting. I've been viewing for years. This is my FAVORITE WDW site!

baby minnie's mommy
05-06-2007, 02:15 PM
It's already pretty humid down here, and hot! We haven't been wearing jackets lately, actually I have been getting very warm in jeans. We're going the end of May, and I plan to pack summer clothes and plenty of sunscreen.

LudwigVonDrake
05-06-2007, 04:44 PM
Isn't this one of the times of years The Love Bugs (not Herbie) are out in force? :confused:

Strmchsr
05-06-2007, 04:53 PM
Click here (http://www.intercot.com/discussion/showthread.php?t=103530) for all of your WDW weather related info. And, other than tomorrow night, you definitely won't need a jacket.