PDA

View Full Version : She's baaaaack!

LittleDragonErin
05-04-2007, 01:01 AM
Well, it started earlier this week and has gotten progressively noticeable. I have the itch to be on VMK again. Last night and tonight, I just could not log off. Hee hee! Guess the break is over! Glad to see everybody again (and actually say more than two words at a time)! ;)

Chescat
05-04-2007, 01:44 AM
Wow, didn't even know you had left. :funny: :laughing: :rotfl:

LittleDragonErin
05-04-2007, 02:16 AM
Wow, didn't even know you had left. :funny: :laughing: :rotfl:

Dry...

I so feel the love. -_-'

mickeytinkerbellprincess
05-04-2007, 06:30 PM
:welcome: back Dragon! :) VMK is like that screen sucking thing. You go on for ten minutes to get your NPC credits and end up taking an hour because you want to be with your friends. Glad to have you back Dragon :mickey: And just because you're on longer doesn't mean that I'll be green car-ed more.. Right? Right? :P

chrisb26
05-04-2007, 06:44 PM
Glad to hear your break is over little. Hope your break did you good. It must have if you feel you want to be on VMK again. :mickey:

JPL
05-04-2007, 06:48 PM
Break :confused: :confused: What break:confused: Oh you changed clothes and called it a break ;)

Well wb

LittleDragonErin
05-04-2007, 06:51 PM
Break :confused: :confused: What break:confused: Oh you changed clothes and called it a break ;)

Well wb

Dry..

Like I said earlier...I so feel the love...-_-'

Heh heh! :Oh and Doll...beware...green car + green car = double trouble. ;) Aren't you so happy the quests have been reset?

mickeytinkerbellprincess
05-04-2007, 08:24 PM
Oh jeez I forgot about those evil Tomorrowland quests! :hide: :hide2:

Thanks so very much to Cat for telling her about it (cough, bad cough) :P

bigpapiortiz34
05-04-2007, 09:46 PM
Welcome back Dragon! Hope you had a good "break". Hope to see you soon :)

PinkJJ
05-05-2007, 01:16 AM
Welcome Back Dragon! You are now back with the rest of us crazy's :trio:

BTW Your new threads looked very nice.:thumbsup:

LittleDragonErin
05-05-2007, 02:31 AM
Welcome Back Dragon! You are now back with the rest of us crazy's :trio:

BTW Your new threads looked very nice.:thumbsup:

Thanks ;)

What I wanted to say in-game about that Sparrow bottom, which I couldn't because of the dictionary is...

Okay, so martial artists have this thing where their belt basically wraps over their gi top. So on occassion, we just drop the top down without really taking it off (just take our arms out of the sleeves and let the top drop back) and it hangs from the belt. All we have to do is slide our arms back in the sleeves and it's back on again. Anyway, when I first tried on the Sparrow bottom without the top, that's what it reminded me of. And with the bandana, it completes the outfit much better than without it. ;) Woot!