PDA

View Full Version : AAA booking and disney site ?

em-n-mia's-mommy
05-04-2007, 12:33 AM
I booked my trip with AAA travel agency here in my town. They called me back with the confirmation # but i cannot access my ressies on the disney website. Is this normal or do i need to call AAA back??

Lily
05-04-2007, 07:43 AM
Yes. That is normal. Your AAA agent owns your reservation. You will not have any access to it through Disney. I tried to add my air info for Magical Express to my reservation and Disney wouldn't even do that. I had to go through my AAA agent for every little change. Unless there are no other discounts available, I'm going to avoid using them in the future.

biodtl
05-04-2007, 02:47 PM
I had an issue last year due to this. I called the WDW line to get some info - not about my reservation, but some general information. Anyway, the CM that I spoke with asked me about my resevations and I told her I made it through AAA and she got VERY rude with me, treating me poorly because I didn't book directly. She actually hung up on me! This is the only time I had a bad experience with any CM.

It really upset me, because I was so happy about my vacation planning and she really threw a wet blanket on it. I spoke with my agent and she called WDW to let them know this happened and a manager called me driectly to apologize and answer my questions and when we came to our room after our first day in the park, she had sent each of my kids a Mickey jack-o-lantern bucket with plushes, balloons and a treat. It was a very nice gesture on her part.

kakn7294
05-04-2007, 06:22 PM
A Disney CM should be able to see that your reservation exists but cannot access it to view the details or make any updates / changes. Only your AAA agent can do that. You also cannot access your information online - it simply doesn't exist as far as the online system is concerned.