PDA

View Full Version : Fastpass Question

disneyfan369
05-03-2007, 02:54 PM
When you go to use a faspass, do you just give them the ticket/paper/whatever a fastpass is? I don't know why, but the more I think about fastpass, the more confused I get.

disneymom15
05-03-2007, 02:58 PM
Yes, when you go to use your fast pass, you will enter thru the fast pass line. There is usually a CM at the start of the line to check your return time. As you make your way towards the front of the line, another CM will take your pass. It's as easy as that.

dizneeat
05-03-2007, 03:03 PM
Fastpass is easy!
You slide your park ticket into a Fastpass machine and you get a little piece of paper that tells you the time to come back to ride. When it is time to ride you go to the FP entrance and they will check your FP (sometimes take it if there is not a long queue area). If they don't you hold on to it until you get to the loading area and a CM will take your FP - you hop onto whatever ride you got FP for and enjoy!!!
Very good invention!! :mickey:

DisneyDudet
05-03-2007, 05:22 PM
Always when you get FPs at the machine, make sure everyone in your party has one. This mistake is made mostly when one person from the group gets all the passes (which is how it should be done.. saves time!). If you accidentally put in one park ticket twice, and error print out will appear. Just make sure you have same amount of valid FPs as you do park tickets.

Oh, and if you all have the same looking park ticket, and the names aren't printed on the front, make sure you sign the back. Otherwise, you, may end up all mixed up and w/ the finger scan, you might be SOL.

But, as others said, the process with actually using your FP is quite simple, and you'll get the hang of it. Just follow someone!

Have a great time!

Jasper
05-03-2007, 05:37 PM
The actual fastpass is a slip of paper that is about 3 inches by 3 inches. I don't have one in front of me to measure so that is ajust a guess on the size. And as others have said a CM is suppose to collect it from you when you either get in line or when you board. However, I can say that there have been a few times when they were not collected at all or when not all of them were collected. This is just a mistake on the part of the CM so don't think you can get away with something.

GINNY69
05-04-2007, 08:29 PM
Fast Passes are the best thing Disney came up with.. Just as some people have noted on previous post they are so easy to use.. Take your Ticket slide it into the fastpass machine and a ticket will come out and it will tell you what time to come back.. and while your waiting for your time you can go and enjoy another attraction or grab a snack. However I believe you are only allowed 1 fastpass each every 1 or 2 hours..

Have a magical day !!! :magic: :magic: :pixie: :pixie:

pook@wdw
05-05-2007, 04:50 PM
Let me start by saying that whoever thought of Fastpass is brilliant !:idea: It is sooo easy ! The only way it could be better, is if you could get more than 1 at a time. I'm sure that option is just around the corner!:thumbsup: