PDA

View Full Version : special occasions pins

laurenC325
05-03-2007, 01:19 PM
Someone told me on another post that if you are having a special occassion that you can get pins letting people know. We are going on our honeymoon and was wondering where we could buy them.

pianobabe
05-03-2007, 01:46 PM
Go to Guest Relations in any of the parks, and they will be able to get you a Honeymoon pin. They have them for several different kinds of occasions. I am not sure if you can get the pins at the Motels, I've never asked, but you can at the parks.

Happy Honeymooning!!!!!!:thumbsup:

CanadianWDWFan
05-03-2007, 01:51 PM
You can get the pins at any park Guest Relations. Good thing is that they don't cost a cent! You can get birthday pins, anniversary and Just Married ones as well. Just go in and ask for two. Also you can get Mouse ear bridal veil and top hat if you are so inclined. These though you have to buy. We always see quite a few folks walking around the parks with either the pins or hats on. Most of the time they have both on!

Congratulations!

Dsnygirl
05-03-2007, 05:16 PM
:mickey: Thanks for the info, guys, and for asking the question, too! I hadn't thought of that - but DH and I will be celebrating our anniv. and my birthday on our next trip, so it might be fun to get one! :) :thumbsup:

TinyDancer
05-05-2007, 11:40 AM
Are there any pins for graduating?! That would be so very nice. :mickey:

PAYROLL PRINCESS
05-05-2007, 11:59 PM
I just read that you can get a "First trip" pin. My niece/nephew will be approx 8 weeks when we go. I wish I'd known about that when my now 4 year old nephew went the first time.
And congrats!