PDA

View Full Version : Is the Sorcerer the latest version of Pal Mickey?

Disneyatic
05-03-2007, 12:03 PM
Can someone tell me if the latest version of the Pal Mickey is the one dressed as a sorcerer?

I have been looking at them on Ebay and want to make sure we buy the most up to date!

Also, if we purchase a brand new one on ebay, will it activate correctly when entering the park???

Thanks!

Figment!
05-03-2007, 12:21 PM
Can someone tell me if the latest version of the Pal Mickey is the one dressed as a sorcerer?It sure is :thumbsup:

v.1 "The Original" comes standard with Classic Red Shorts attire
v.2 "Happiest Celebration on Earth" comes standard in tuxedo attire
v.3 "Where Magic Lives" comes standard with Sorcerer attire

Also, if we purchase a brand new one on ebay, will it activate correctly when entering the park???This could be a risk from buying it from a third party seller.

If there is an issue, you should be able to take it to any location that sells them and they should be able to fix any issues.

Disneyatic
05-03-2007, 01:18 PM
Thank you so much for the quick info!

So you think that even though it is new in the box it may have an issue with working correctly if we don't buy it on WDW property??

Imagineer1981
05-03-2007, 01:38 PM
Trust me, it may cost a little more, but buy it on property. You should see the amount of broken or lost pal mickeys backstage, you would never know what you would be buying on ebay. I would buy it at WDW, at least then you can take it back if it doesn't work correctly.