PDA

View Full Version : Loves do disney

FUMANCU
05-03-2007, 11:16 AM
Just got back from disney.We had a great trip. Was the first in 20 years. Weather was great. Rides where walk on or very little wait .Two things worth mentioning about trip. First we where riding test track.Dw and I were in two of the seats A young man about 19 got in the other. He had a piearced nose and spiked hair Not that I minded .I grew up in the 70s so I know weird looking.Just looked like he could handle himself.The ride takes off up a short hill and he starts freaking out screaming not cool and let me off they had to stop the ride and let him off.My dw and I are the biggest fraddycats and thought this ride was pretty low on the scare factor.This next story I thought was kinda sad. We where leaving dino land A mom and a boy about 7 or 8 where at one of these little games at the end of on of the rides. The mom takes the boys hand and say we have to go to catch a show or something.The boy starts screaming you hurt my arm And starts hitting his mom in the arm At least 20 or 30 times and was still doing it when we left.I never saw so much anger in someones face as that boy.The mom just kept saying mommy said she was sorry.

ChipnDaleGal
05-04-2007, 03:32 PM
I am glad that you had a good trip. Things had to have looked so different from the last time you were there. Hope you don't have to wait another 20 years to get back! :mickey:

mrsgaribaldi
05-05-2007, 04:19 AM
Glad you had a good time. Thanks for sharing:thumbsup:

sleepingbooty
05-05-2007, 11:31 AM
Interesting tidbits, thanks:thumbsup:

pdrlkr
05-06-2007, 09:03 PM
Thanks for the report! :smickey:

Bethanymouse
05-07-2007, 07:09 AM
20 Years! WOW! I bet a lot has changed since your last trip! I hope it was a great time!:mickey:

BelleCiavo
05-07-2007, 08:38 AM
Low crowds sound great to me. Glad you had fun.
Karen