PDA

View Full Version : Christmas Parade - Regis and Kelly

Magic Smiles
05-03-2007, 09:51 AM
Does anyone know how long Regis and Kelly are in WDW for the taping of the Christmas Day Parade. I understand that it is usually taped the first weekend of Dec. We are arriving on Wed, 5 Dec 07 and I was wondering if they would still be in Disney? I would so love to see Kelly in person. In 2005 we left Disney the day that Regis and Kelly were doing LIve from WDW and even though our flight wasn't until the afternoon, my DH would not let me go to the park to see them. :pout: He was so afraid that something would happen and we would miss our flights.
So with any luck does anyone think that Kelly willl still be there after the 5 Dec 07?

Cinderella's Lady in Waiting
05-03-2007, 06:43 PM
When we were there they did some pre-taping on Friday then R & K were there Saturday and Sunday. Not all day both days, just sporadically. You had to have some special wrist band to get anywhere close......but people were hanging around watching all day. We went to MK as our last park before heading back to PA unaware of the taping.....what a mistake!!:mickey:

Gator
05-04-2007, 12:23 AM
Kelly is normally there the week before with her kids. I know this cause my wife always watches the show after the taping weekend and Kelly is always talking about the trip every year. I'd guess she's not there on the 5th - probably the week before.

Goes4FastPass
05-04-2007, 03:55 AM
They were so completely awful last year.

They looked entirely bored and were reading everything off prompters that it seemed like they were having a hard time seeing.