PDA

View Full Version : Requesting a building at POP

homeschool mom
05-03-2007, 07:26 AM
We will be leaving for WDW in 15 days. :cloud9: I have never requested a building when staying at POP. We are celebrating 2 DDs birthdays :party: while we are there and they would both like to stay in the 50s building. We have stayed in 70s, 80s and 90s on previous trips. I have heard of people requesting buildings or rooms and would like to try it. What is the best way to go about this - phone call, email, fax? Any recommendations will be greatly appreciated. Oh, and how soon/late should I do it?

BigDisneyDad
05-03-2007, 12:23 PM
We've always faxed our room requests to the resort about one week before we arrive. It wouldn't hurt to send a follow up fax a few days prior to your arrival.

There is some great information on room requests here. -> Room Requests (http://www.intercot.com/infocentral/accomodations/roomrequests.asp)

Have a great trip!! :thumbsup:

kadesha
05-03-2007, 08:50 PM
i requested when i made my initial reservations. i got my travel documents not long ago, and my request was noted on them. I am going to call a few days before I leave to make sure they have the request.