PDA

View Full Version : Little ones magic hour

emmatink
05-02-2007, 05:00 PM
Just wanted to get some info on little ones magic hour.....are ther specific times for this event? Where does it take place and is it just 1 time per day? We will be at WDW for the last day it is being offered and I know my 2 year old would love it!

Figment!
05-02-2007, 07:33 PM
Little Ones Magic Hour is a special version of the Magic Kingdom Morning Extra Magic Hour.

The event is held one hour prior to Magic Kingdom regular opening in Fantasyland only (once-per-day).

Participating Guests have the special opportunity to ride select attractions with select characters, play classic children's games with select characters, and the chance to get some extra time on Fantasyland attractions.

emmatink
05-02-2007, 11:44 PM
Thank you very much. I thought it included the concert (Doodlebops, Johnny and the Sprites, etc). When does that take place? Is it all days or just select dates?

Figment!
05-03-2007, 09:12 AM
I thought it included the concert (Doodlebops, Johnny and the Sprites, etc). The Playhouse Disney In-Concert series is a totally separate event from the Little Ones Magic Hour. The Playhouse Disney In-Concert Series is a special concert series held at Disney-MGM Studios.

When does that take place? Is it all days or just select dates?See this thread (http://www.intercot.com/discussion/showthread.php?t=96065) for the current schedule and details on the planned admission procedure.