PDA

View Full Version : Piglet

bdm@pga
05-02-2007, 01:36 PM
The past several trips to DW, my wife and daughter have been trying to get Piglets autograph....we would wait in line and as soon as we get up there Piglet leaves and someone else takes his place....it happened everytime..I started to get a Piglet complex...anyway..any suggestions as to where we can definately see PIGLET???

krose78
05-02-2007, 02:17 PM
Crystal Palace in magic kingdom or in toontown in the Toontown Hall of Fame.

joanna71985
05-02-2007, 05:19 PM
Actually, the Pooh characters are no longer in Toontown. So the best place for Piglet is Crystal Palace.

Dr_Nigel_C
05-06-2007, 07:22 PM
Piglet can be found in lots of places around WDW. According to the list at InfoCentral (http://www.intercot.com/infocentral/characters/wheretomeet.asp):

United Kingdom at Epcot's World Showcase
Animation Courtyard at MGM
Mickey Avenue at MGM
Discovery Island at Animal Kingdom (probably your best bet -- it's all-Pooh, all-the-time, if I remember correctly)
Winnie the Pooh Ride at Magic Kingdom
Crystal Palace at Magic Kingdom
1900 Park Fare at the Grand Floridian Resort

:D

GrmGrninGost
05-06-2007, 09:47 PM
Definitely Crystal Palace! The food is good and you can see Piglet!:mickey:

joanna71985
05-07-2007, 11:50 AM
Piglet can be found in lots of places around WDW. According to the list at InfoCentral (http://www.intercot.com/infocentral/characters/wheretomeet.asp):

United Kingdom at Epcot's World Showcase
Animation Courtyard at MGM
Mickey Avenue at MGM
Discovery Island at Animal Kingdom (probably your best bet -- it's all-Pooh, all-the-time, if I remember correctly)
Winnie the Pooh Ride at Magic Kingdom
Crystal Palace at Magic Kingdom
1900 Park Fare at the Grand Floridian Resort

:D

I love that list, but unfortunately the list is not totally correct. He rarely appears at UK, the Hat at MGM, and Discovery Island anymore, he does not (and I believe never has) appeared at the ride by Winnie the Pooh (except for the special events- MVMCP and MNSSHP), I don't know if he goes to 1900 Park Fare, as I have never been there (but I heard the only Pooh characters were Pooh and Tigger). The very best bet (that is 95% almost guaranteed, because no character is ever 100% guaranteed) is Crystal Palace.

jkj1224
05-08-2007, 09:46 PM
you can definately find piglet at Crystal Palace...along with good food :blush: but if you don't want to do a meal you can always ask a CM they can tell you if a certain character can be found anywhere in the park

Mickey91
05-09-2007, 12:36 AM
Crystal Palace is the best place to be sure to find Piglet. We have had breakfast there and it was excellent!!!:piglet: