PDA

View Full Version : Bibbiddi Bobbiddi Boutique-which choice

jaff87
05-02-2007, 12:35 PM
All:
Please help make a decision. Am thinking about DD - 9 and myself for our upcoming trip. Which package:

-- Coach Package: Includes hair style and shimmering makeup

-- Crown Package: Includes hair style, shimmering makeup and nails

Are nails just painted or do they put fake ones on? Also, how long for the appointments?

Am going to the Pirate/Princess Party and thought this would be the way to make DD feel somewhat "dressed up" in lieu of costumes.

Thanks!

pcoleman
05-02-2007, 02:54 PM
You get a choice of having DD nails painted or press on, I choose painted and they give you the press on anyway. They put together a bag with your nails and make up. I brought along my own dress, shoes and crown. They fixed my DD's hair around her crown. It was wonderful. Do not forget to get a photo pass and go the the formal portrait studio to have DD's pictures taken. They will just put them on the pass and you won't have to pay any photo shoot fees.

kakn7294
05-04-2007, 10:04 PM
When we did BBB, we opted to forgo the nails since I just couldn't see shelling out $10 each for nail polish or stick-on nails. The appointment itself takes about 30 - 45 min depending on what you get done. We had to wait quite a while to get in even after our appointment time - and that was early in the am.

mickey&missy
05-06-2007, 08:27 AM
DD got the big package, including a dress etc, when we went in Oct. It was really cute! Although, I would do the big package again, I'd go for either coach or crown. But for a one time REALLY special thing it was great.

You get to pick nail polish or press ons. But, as another poster said, you get the pressons anyway.

Your DD will have great time no matter what package you pick! Have fun!

merlinmagic4
05-06-2007, 08:54 AM
I think the hair and make-up are what the kids really love! A nine year old might really like the press on nails, though! My daughter got hers painted and they did give her the other nails. It was the hair that was amazing and my daughter liked the stick on jewel they used, too. I think either package will work very nicely :thumbsup: