PDA

View Full Version : Spoodles Take Out Pizza

January-2007
05-02-2007, 12:07 PM
I was looking at info central's Boardwalk information (http://www.intercot.com/themeparks/boardwalk/default.asp) and it says there's a Pizza Window at Spoodles open 12PM-12AM. Has anyone gone there for take out pizza? How is it?

ElenitaB
05-02-2007, 04:23 PM
We love the Boardwalk and stay there as often as possible! However, the pizza at the Spoodles window is not a place we frequent often as I definitely did NOT like it. (I do like the pizza from Pizzafari over in AK and don't like the delivery pizza you can get at certain resorts such as POFQ, just so you have a frame of reference). Just one woman's opinion...

DisneyDudet
05-02-2007, 06:26 PM
I was also wondering about that myself. We're staying at the Swan and would like to have that as an option.

Seasonscraps
05-02-2007, 09:13 PM
I actually enjoy the pizza. Is it the best pizza I ever had? Not even close, but it's good.

They sell by the slice as well as pies so you can try it without getting stuck with a whole pie you dont like.

tinktude
05-02-2007, 10:09 PM
We did pizza by the slice during our last visit, and found it to be quite good. My kids liked it, whicI says alot, because they are very picky.

I will agree with the previous poster thought, it is not the very best pizza, but it was good.

Maleficent's Dad
05-03-2007, 09:45 AM
We've done it numerous times for convenience sake only. I'm extremely spoiled with excellent pizza where I live. WDW does not have very good pizza... but as far as "WDW pizza" is concerned, Spoodles take out window is a pretty decent option.

garymacd
05-03-2007, 08:22 PM
Is it the best pizza I ever had? Not even close, but it's good.

No, the pizza is not even close to the best pizza we have ever had.

But. we were eating pizza in DISNEYWORLD!

It could have been the worst pizza in the world, but it was still been eaten in DISNEYWORLD!

What more could you ask for? Good tasting pizza?

I think I just defeated my own argument...:confused:

Crow
05-03-2007, 10:49 PM
yes its Disney ....
it was ok not the best not the worst
worst i remember is the smoky pizza at CBR delivery..think someone was smoking while makin it.
im trying Pizza Planet this trip...

Jared
05-03-2007, 11:27 PM
The pizza at Spoodles is mediocre at best. Skip it unless your heart is set on pizza and you're stuck at the BoardWalk.

mrsgaribaldi
05-04-2007, 08:17 AM
No, the pizza is not even close to the best pizza we have ever had.

But. we were eating pizza in DISNEYWORLD!

It could have been the worst pizza in the world, but it was still been eaten in DISNEYWORLD!

What more could you ask for? Good tasting pizza?

I think I just defeated my own argument...:confused:

lol :funny: :funny: :funny: