PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else love Where's the Fire??

poeticeclipse
05-02-2007, 11:10 AM
I just love going to Innoventions and playing Where's the Fire with my family and a couple of complete strangers!! It might be boring to some or somewhat childish but I think it's a fun interactive game. Anyone else feel the same way I do??

ILoveLegos
05-02-2007, 11:36 AM
We love playing this game too! Plus, it can be made "easier" if you are playing with little kids where you don't have to both click on the burning object at the same time or harder for bigger kids where you have to cooperate! My 4 year old niece was quite good at this game and saw alot of things that I didn't notice at first. My favorite part is switching rooms and getting the bonus rounds. They anouncer person is also helpful, fun and adds to the excitement of the whole experience. We always take time to play a bit and take pictures in the "little side house" area afterwards (if they are not having a stay low and go game there). Pictures that we take by the firetruck always come out great! We feel a special kindred here because several of our friends are volunteer fire fighters and we have Liberty Mutual Insurance! Besides clicking those big flash lights is cool enough in itself!

MOJoe
05-02-2007, 12:27 PM
I didn't play, but my 2 DS's played so many times last year that i became a little upset. I had a very hard time getting them out of there! It must be fun, 'cause they really didn't want to quit.

Granny Jill A
05-02-2007, 02:36 PM
My 8-year-old granddaughter LOVED it, and watching her play the game was fun for the adults. I would like to see more of this type of activity in Future World, rather than sitting at a computer screen.

4myprincesses
05-02-2007, 02:48 PM
My girls played this the last time (older two, younger two weren't here yet) and LOVED it. THe funny thing was, they weren't getting it. Everytime they would run right through the "fire" or do something crazy-obviously wrong. It was the end of a long week in the parks and it was hilarious.
Looking forward to doing it better this time around. It's a great spot to stop and with my dad having heart issues a good place for him to cool off and help my dh feed the twins while us gals play.

celebrationasheley
05-03-2007, 04:27 PM
So it is something everyone recommends? Looks like all have had a good experience.:mickey:

ILoveLegos
05-03-2007, 06:32 PM
I'd definitely reccommend it & it is good clean fun!