PDA

View Full Version : Anniversary Gifts?

DisneyOtaku
05-02-2007, 10:51 AM
When my family and I head out to WDW in July, it's going to be close to my parent's wedding anniversary--30th one, in fact. Since they are paying not only for us to go, but letting my sister and I bring along a friend each, we want to get something special for them.

Where is a good place to pick up gifts for an anniversary, and do you have any suggestions on what to get? I'm open to all sorts of ideas.

biodtl
05-02-2007, 11:34 AM
In the castle, there is a store called King's Gallery, which carries a lot of really nice upscale gift items. They are going to be closing, but I don't know when. Also - in the WS countries, you can find some unique items from around the world.

McGoofy
05-02-2007, 03:45 PM
Last year my DH and I were at Magic Kingdom on our 13th wedding anniversary. I don't remember the name of the store, but it is the only crystal/glass shop on Main Street. It's on the same side as (and very close to) the Main Street bakery. Anyhow, our glasses that we toasted with at our wedding got broken in a move. We went inside the crystal shop and had champange glasses engraved for us. We got one with a wedding Minnie and my name engraved on it and one with a wedding Mickey and my DH's name engraved on it. Then we had our wedding date engraved on both glasses. It was not that expensive, and they turned out so good. They are so pretty, and now I have them on display in my china cabinet. They packed them in really nice boxes and shipped them to our resort when they were ready. It was an anniversary gift we got for ourselves, but I would have loved it if somebody had gotten it for me! :mickey:

P.S. They had so many things that you could get engraved...any kind of wine glasses, drinking glasses, flower vases, picture frames, etc...

Kairi_7378
05-06-2007, 09:12 AM
I second the suggestion for the crystal store on Main Street. They had some beautiful things there! We got some wedding gifts for SIL there.

mickeys_princess_mom
05-07-2007, 11:12 AM
How about a fancy Disney frame, and put a fun picture of their thoughtful children enjoying the Magic in it? You could also do some special Christmas ornaments...:mickey: