PDA

View Full Version : Merry Christmas party

scootch713
05-02-2007, 09:38 AM
Question.... i can go either nov 15(thurs) or friday Nov 16th. I originally planned on the 16th, but that is the friday before thanksgiving......so wondering if the friday will be more crowded(last year they only did the party twice that week, this year it is three times). OR..... will the crowds likely be the same as they only sell so many tickets anyhow???

all opinions welcome :)

Goofy Pluto
05-02-2007, 01:23 PM
I would say go with the Thursday date. From what I've read on here, weekdays tend to be less crowded. Weekends are worse.

Strmchsr
05-02-2007, 02:33 PM
Weekends do tend to be more crowded as the locals come in for those. Just keep in mind one thing, though - this is a limited ticket event. They don't release the exact amount of tickets sold, but I've heard Main Street Jim say before that sell outs of one of the special event parties are still considered "low" attendance by the CMs. Basically, even at a sell out you have very low wait times (if any) on all the rides. The only thing is that Main Street gets quite congested for the parade and Wishes. That happens even on non-sell out days, though.

scootch713
05-02-2007, 04:09 PM
Weekends do tend to be more crowded as the locals come in for those. Just keep in mind one thing, though - this is a limited ticket event. They don't release the exact amount of tickets sold, but I've heard Main Street Jim say before that sell outs of one of the special event parties are still considered "low" attendance by the CMs. Basically, even at a sell out you have very low wait times (if any) on all the rides. The only thing is that Main Street gets quite congested for the parade and Wishes. That happens even on non-sell out days, though.

I have five full days in the park.. just tryign to figure out too if (11th) thru thursday is better or just monday thru friday.... probably not a huge difference, just trying to make a decision. hohum... haha