PDA

View Full Version : Dining plan available to DVC?

Simba 1
05-02-2007, 05:43 AM
We are considering a DVC purchase. I didn't notice anything about the dining plan in the brochures. Is this still an option when you stay at a villa? I thought I read in another tread that it is not.

Thanks!

wendy*darling
05-02-2007, 07:39 AM
DVC members may purchase the DDP when they are staying on points in a DVC resort.
You are not eligible for "free dining" when it is offered.
You cannot even purchase the DDP is you are using points at a non-DVC resort (any other WDW resort).

We purchased the DDP when we stayed at the VWL last summer and will this summer at the BWV. But when we stay in the FW cabins, we are not able to do so, even though we are using our points.

GreenBeetle
05-02-2007, 07:51 AM
Also, the DDP must be ordered prior to your trip and paid for at check-in.

princessjojo
06-12-2007, 05:40 PM
:scratch: Ok...so, I am a DVC member and will be staying at SSR in June. I am planning to purchase my tickets in advance through Intercot ticket site <--. Now, if I purchase these tickets, can I
1. Add any extra days to the tickets?
2. Add the DDP to the tickets?
3. Does everyone still have to be on the same plan?.. I think they do.

Thanks for your help. The brain just isn't working quite well today and I just can't process this information.

disneycouple2004
06-12-2007, 05:43 PM
Just call DVC member services, add the DDP to your reservation #, then you pay for it when you check in at the resort. Yes everyone in your party is on the same plan

welcome home
have a great trip !!

Sharon1026
06-13-2007, 02:57 PM
Yes, you can use DDP with the DVC.

You must order ahead of time.

It's attached to your room card - we are AP holders, so our tix were "separate" from our dvc stuff. It all works fine.

Good luck with your purchase!

CarolMN
06-14-2007, 08:43 AM
Just confirming -

DVC members may add the Dining Plan to a points reservation at a DVC resort. (They may also add it to a cash reservation if booked through MS only). The DDP must be added in advance through MS and everyone staying in the unit must purchase it for each night of the stay. For 2007, it is $39.99 per night per person,age 10 and older and $10.99 per night for each person age 3 - 9. (DVC members who book through MS are not eligible for the free dining promotion).

There is no ticket requirement for DVC members to add the DDP to a DVC resort reservation - they may purchase any type of ticket they choose or none at all.

DVC members pay for the DDP at check in.