PDA

View Full Version : How busy on the weekends?

O'MalleytheAlleyCat
05-01-2007, 11:17 PM
My family has a trip planned for 9 days in July and I am trying to plan some half days of non-park time. None of us are big swimmers, so although we'll spend time at the resort pool, the waterparks are not for us. We are thinking of hitting DTD a time or two and maybe play some miniature golf. My question is whether these places are typically busier during the weekends as opposed to weeknights. Any opinions??

Maleficent's Dad
05-02-2007, 07:59 AM
The pools at the resorts won't change noticeably from weekends to weekdays during the summers. Lots of people will be in the pools due to the heat! :thedolls: If the resort is crowded in the summer, expect the pools to be somewhat crowded. We've never had a pool that was "too crowded" except for the WL (that pool is just too small for a resort that size! At least during crowded times!).

Minature golf shouldn't be overly crowded either. When you "check in" for miniature golf, you are actually assigned a "tee-time" like a real golf course! In February, we had about a 15 minute wait from when we checked in until our tee-time.

DTD gets crowded from dinner time through the evenings. It's not too bad (during the summer) during the daytime.:mickey: