PDA

View Full Version : Hey John Y, remember this?

Christine
05-01-2007, 08:06 PM
Hi John Y et al, remember when I wrote that post about a "fatal error" that I (and apparently some others) were getting while waiting for pages to open on INTERCOT? http://www.intercot.com/discussion/showthread.php?t=102316

Well, you said you would need to read it to see what was going on. It just happened again so I thought I would cut and paste it here for you.

I wasn't sure if you still needed this info, but if you do, hope this helps you.

PHP Fatal error: Maximum execution time of 30 seconds exceeded in D:\Inetpub\wwwroot\intercot\discussion\includes\cl ass_core.php on line 363 PHP Fatal error: Maximum execution time of 30 seconds exceeded in D:\Inetpub\wwwroot\intercot\discussion\includes\cl ass_core.php on line 2966

chrisb26
05-02-2007, 04:12 PM
I decided to post this error here to go along with the one above.

I was just in the VMK Event and Merchandise forum in the VMK Pin List and went to click back on a page and it took a while for the page to load then I got this error.

PHP Fatal error: Maximum execution time of 30 seconds exceeded in D:\Inetpub\wwwroot\intercot\discussion\includes\cl ass_bbcode.php on line 450

SgtTigger
05-02-2007, 08:42 PM
OK John that is two Fatal errors So I am getting the crime scene tape and roping off this area.......:cop: :cop:

:cop: :tigger:

Piglet822
05-03-2007, 03:51 PM
OK John that is two Fatal errors So I am getting the crime scene tape and roping off this area.......:cop: :cop:

:cop: :tigger:

:gangster: