PDA

View Full Version : Princess Party AGAIN????

SunnyLee
05-01-2007, 07:58 PM
Well I am sorry to say I failed to put any pictures up of me and my other princess friends from our party time in Feb (and gracious here it is May..where does the time go?). However we did have a FANTABLOUS time!!! :cloud9: BUT I hear that in August Disney will be Princess and Pirating it up again??? Can it be true???? I will throw as many coins in the wishing well as necessary for this to happen!!!!

I found out through a lady at church we call Mama Bec who is SERIOUSLY the Disney queen. It's so great her and 8 other older ladies call themselves the queens, and well us girls are the princesses...sooooooo Mama Bec got w/ me and said that when/if they do it again we are going to do a double-joint party!!! Can you imagine?....Queens and Princesses mingling together!!!! But I would HATE to get my hopes up high if it isn't gonna happen again until NEXT year!!!!! Oh and agony of waiting!!!
...oh and uh...HOW DO YOU POST PICTURES!????:mickey:

Beast_fanatic
05-02-2007, 12:08 AM
Yes, it's happening again.

Pirates and Princess Event
August 11, 15, 18, 21, 24, 28, 31 and September 3

As far as posting pictures, you can post them on a picture site such as Webshots or ofoto, and then put a direct link to the photo in a post. The images must remain 5-year old friendly.

kakn7294
05-02-2007, 09:27 AM
I don't know if you remember me but I sent you that pin of Mickey and an armed serviceman shaking hands quite a while back. I just wanted to let you know that my family and I (DH and 2 DD's) are doing the P & P party on Aug 18. If you are going to be around for that date and want to set up a meet, send me a PM and we'll set it up!