PDA

View Full Version : May in WDW Pre-Trip Report

milhouse
05-01-2007, 03:14 PM
Our trip is almost upon us.

We are leaving for WDW this Saturday (5/5). Can't wait. Members of the family are me, DW, DS (7), DD (5), and DS (1 1/2). We haven't been to WDW in 2 years so we're looking forward to the new rides/shows (Everest, Nemo!!) Here's the itinerary:

Sat May 5th
Direct flight from Rochester NY to Orlando 8:30 - 10:30am. ME to Pop Century. Lunch at Pop. Go to MGM in time for parade and a TOT ride. Dinner at Mama Melrosa's w/ Fantasmic package.

Sun May 6th
1st Full Day at Magic Kingdom. Dinner at Tony's.

Mon May 7th
Animal Kingdom, all day through the parade. Hop to Epcot for dinner at Coral Reef and Illuminations.

Tues May 8th
Breakfast at Norway Princess B-fast at Epcot. Afternoon at Blizzard Beach.

Wed May 9th
Full Day at MK. Dinner at Concourse Steakhouse.

Thur May 10th
MGM through dinner at 50s Primetime. Hop to MK in time to catch Spectro.

Fri May 11th
Last day - all day at MK. Dinner at Liberty Tree Tavern.

Sat May 12th
Morning in pool at Pop. Flight leaves at 7pm.

Hoping for good weather. No rain please. We planned a lot with full days at MK knowing that we'll have to be flexible with the baby. But he's a bull so he'll probably just crash in the stroller. Gonna take our time and let the kids do what they want. Should be fun.

pogo
05-01-2007, 03:46 PM
Your plan looks good neighbor ! We had the same Airtran Flight going down on April 19th. I love non-stop flights. Don't foget to check in on line 24 hours in advance and get your seats assigned.

While at MK, please be sure to take the time to visit the Laugh Floor Comedy Club, right across from Stich. You will love it.:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Try to squeeze in Turtle Talk at Epcot also. Very cute for the kids. And I loved it too. :D

baby minnie's mommy
05-01-2007, 04:26 PM
Hope you have an awesome vacation! :number1: Just a heads up for your little ones and for planning your time - the Nemo Musical at AK is wonderful, but very long (about 40 minutes!). It can also get quite warm in the building, so you may want to see it early in the day.

faline
05-02-2007, 09:13 AM
What a great time you're going to have! Please be sure to tell us all about it when you get back!

ChipnDaleGal
05-02-2007, 09:17 AM
Your plans look great! :thumbsup: I hope the whole family has a wonderful time together. :mickey:

Caroleh
05-02-2007, 09:19 AM
Looks like a fun filled plan!!! Have a great trip and let us know all the details when you get back!!:mickey:

DizNee143
05-02-2007, 12:14 PM
sounds like a good plan!! im sure you guys will have a great time!! cant wait to hear all about it when you get back!! :mickey:

Bethis26fan
05-02-2007, 10:09 PM
Have a good trip.

Bethanymouse
05-03-2007, 06:59 AM
sounds like fun! enjoy the kids!:mickey:

Belle's Mom
05-03-2007, 09:20 AM
Can't wait to hear how it was! I hope the weather holds out for you!!:mickey:

sleepingbooty
05-05-2007, 11:42 AM
Welcome to Intercot and thanks for reporting! I look forward to reading your trip report on your return!