PDA

View Full Version : Anyone go this past week 4/21-4/29????

Bohms4
05-01-2007, 12:30 PM
I'm thinking about going the same week next year and I was wondering how the crowds were in all of the parks. What were the wait times, etc?

mmouse566
05-01-2007, 05:26 PM
It wasn't too bad. I have been posting all along that the crowds this April seem lighter than what I expected. Wait times increase as the day goes by. I have seen the mts in MK get up to past 60 but the fast passes have been available for the most part. Soarin is still running out of fast passes at Epcot and towards the end of the day Rock'n Roller Coaster has at times also. All in all it is not a bad time to come but it will require some advance thinking and planning as you should do no matter what time of year to make the most of your visit.

Niecyboo
05-01-2007, 07:29 PM
One thing to look out for, though, are Grad Nights. The last two weekends, MK closed at 7:00, and with AK closing at 6:00, Epcot and Downtown Disney were packed those nights. Of course, we were there for a convention, so a lot of our park time were either weekends or evenings. The times we could do mornings, they were wonderful.

pogo
05-01-2007, 09:15 PM
We were there from the 19th until the 24th. The crowds were lighter towards the end of our stay and I'm sure they are lighter now.:mickey:

We try to be there on the 20th (our anniversary) but any week after this is great up to Mothers day weekend and Memorial Day.

As Niecyboo said, watch out for Grad Nights held on these weekends. It fills the parks, the Value and even Mod Resorts with some teens that get pretty loud. Good luck and we'll see you there next year. :D

Bohms4
05-02-2007, 08:36 AM
Thanks for your responses. After posting this, I ran into a neighbor that just got back and she warned me about the grad nights, but she also said that it seems like there were a lot of field trips for Florida schools where there were a lot of kids with little parental supervision. She thought that it was more crowded this week than the same week last year.