PDA

View Full Version : Out of Luck?

DisneyMomx2
05-01-2007, 12:00 PM
We have always been about making ADR's early. Well, a couple family members just booked a spare of the minute trip and I tried to get them into any dinners possible with us. No good. All gone. I was shocked. We even tried splitting up tables.

Do you think we would have any chance if they just came with us? I wouldn't want to mess up anything for anyone else who HAD made reservations early. I just feel bad that they won't be able to eat with us.

Figment!
05-01-2007, 01:52 PM
You could chance it and see when you arrive at each location if you can add more to your party.

At best, you would likely be told that it would require you wait an extra 30 - 45 minutes.

At worst, you would be told it could not be done.

A likely better approach would be to keep calling each day until your trip, cancellations do happen.

If you still have not be able to add them by the time you arrive at Disney World, keep trying.

You can connect with Dining Reservations via *88 at any Disney payphone or *55 at any Disney Resort phone.

:tink: Best of Luck.

AuntDJ
05-01-2007, 03:59 PM
This is not the same thing but here ya go..

On my recent trip I had a ressie for Chef Mickeys for 7 people and I wanted to down size that to 3, so I called ahead and was told that they did not have a table for three at my time but since I had the ADR, when I checked in to just tell them I only need a table to 3 not 7 and it would not be a problem..

Of course that is the opposite of what you are trying to do, so I do not know if it would work for you.

Good Luck!

DJ

Cinderelley
05-01-2007, 04:21 PM
Keep trying. Even if you don't get them before you leave, try the day of your ADR. Like AuntDJ, when I went with my large group, there were days when my mom couldn't make it to dinner because she was still recuperating from her gallbladder surgery, or my sister & brother-in-law skipped dinner because my nephew was cranky. I would call as soon as they let me know they weren't going to make it in order to downsize our party size for dinner. That usually happened in the early afternoon.

One time, one of my sister's friends popped in with us for a day. I called and they were able to add one to our party without any problems.