PDA

View Full Version : epcot still have dino's

AMYP55
05-01-2007, 10:43 AM
hello i was at epcot in 1987,, do they still have the dino's....,,, i remember going into a place sitting down with dino's on stage the feel of cool dry air in your face,,, it was awsome,, i was there in sept and wanted to show my grandkids this .... did i just miss it or is it not there anymore:confused:

Strmchsr
05-01-2007, 10:49 AM
That's the Universe of Energy at Epcot. It's a little different than when you last did the ride (it has Ellen and Bill Nye now instead of the documentary you last saw), but the dinos are still there.

Figgyluv03
05-01-2007, 12:13 PM
It's such a great ride! Bill Nye is my hero!!!

poeticeclipse
05-01-2007, 12:32 PM
I never saw Universe of Energy before the new Ellen and Bill Nye version but I must say that I enjoy it the way it is now. Some people think that it is boring and was changed for the worse. I don't mind it at all. I think it's actually pretty funny and entertaining!

joelkfla
05-02-2007, 12:12 AM
I'm a little bit ticked off that Ellen and Bill Nye get all the credit, while nobody ever mentions Alex and Jamie Lee.

Marilyn Michetti
05-02-2007, 10:30 AM
We rode Universe of Energy last Dec. for the first time in years, and it was AWESOME! I don't have any idea why we by-passed it all those times.:secret:

Jared
05-02-2007, 10:36 AM
We experience Universe of Energy every trip. It is arguably my mother favorite Epcot attraction, perhaps behind only Spaceship Earth.

The ride portion still features the dinosaurs, but the show is considerably better now with Ellen DeGeneres and Bill Nye.

poeticeclipse
05-02-2007, 11:12 AM
I'm a little bit ticked off that Ellen and Bill Nye get all the credit, while nobody ever mentions Alex and Jamie Lee.

Oh yeah! They are in it aren't they?? That just proves your point, huh??:blush:

bleukarma
05-02-2007, 12:30 PM
I have to admit that the dino ride you are talking about scared me when I was little. Hehe Now I think Universe of Energy is fun but when I was younger I hated going on that ride! I don’t know why…there is nothing really scary about it. Besides being in a room full of dinosaurs.