PDA

View Full Version : Disney Quest GONE!!!!

Imagineer1981
05-01-2007, 10:39 AM
Just got back from a little trip down there, and heard from some of my CM buddies that Disney Quest is closing. In its place a new ESPN Zone will be opening. Personally, I like the idea, brings in another dining option to West Side

Strmchsr
05-01-2007, 10:51 AM
This rumor has been going around for some time and seems like it won't die. Like with all rumors about Disney I'll stick to the "I'll believe it when I see it" stance. Though having an ESPN Zone would be nice, I like DQ and would hate to see it go.

goofiecrazy
05-01-2007, 11:06 AM
If thats the case and a new ESPN is going in there that god.The guys in my family love that channel and watch it all the time.We have been to the one on the boardwalk before and the food was great didnt like the wait.Can imagine the all the seats and other things they could get in that space.Then maybe there wouldnt be a wait for a table!!!I say bring it on and see what happens..

DizneyRox
05-01-2007, 11:26 AM
Seems entirely possible.

ESPNZone at Boardwalk seems to get beyond busy at times. The DQ building is much bigger and would easily hold more.

It's in an odd location if you ask me. Many folks find getting to the Boardwalk tough. There are direct busses from the resorts to DTD, but NOT to Boardwalk. Busses go from the parks to DTD at times as well.

DQ for me is a been there, done that, what's next trip. I'm not sure if it's changed since I was there, and I'm just not willing to take a chance.

That said, CMs aren't usually the best source of information. I've gotten some of the best misinformation from many a CM. Even basic questions these days seem tough to many.

Imagineer1981
05-01-2007, 02:12 PM
luckily my source is a manager, and generally is 95% right on these kind of things based on her track record