PDA

View Full Version : vegas with 3 or 4 year old???

hooberry
04-30-2007, 10:03 PM
:) we are planning to go to vegas next year for a vacation and taking our will be 3 1/2 yr old, are there any hotels that are more kid friendly than others?? We have done a lot of traveling with her, so that is not an issue. We want to be on the strip. We have been many times before we had a kid, but then we just stayed as cheap as possible because we never spent any time in the room. I don't gamble so I just plan to shop, see some shows and lounge at the pool. Any suggestions??

NJGIRL
05-01-2007, 11:05 AM
From what I hear Mandalay Bay & Excalibur are kid friendly. I know that Treasurer Island is kid friendly because we stayed there before.

We are staying at the Venetian this time around but our son is now 8. I think the only hotel that I heard that really discourages kids is the Belligio.

hooberry
05-01-2007, 11:28 PM
I was thinking of Mandalay Bay mostly because of the swimming pool, my daughter LOVES swimming and of course I've heard that the spa is the best. Any suggestions for inexpensive shows? I'd love to take her to see O but I want to wait till she is a bit older to remember it:D