PDA

View Full Version : 48 Hours to go Pre-trip Report!!!

BethieTink
04-30-2007, 08:20 PM
Well, the bag is mostly packed, I have one more day or work to go and then it is off to WDW for a long weekend with my friend Michele.

Here is our plan.

Wednesday - I arrive from Boston a little bit before noon. Michele will pick me up at MCO and we will go to POR. Grab some lunch and then depending on weather, we will either spend some time at the pool or head over to AK for late EMH. We have plans for dinner at BOMA at 7:30. After dinner, head to DTD and get some shopping done. Take the boat back to POR and call it a night.

Thursday - Get up early and head to MK for early EMH. Lunch at LTT at 12:30. Head back to the resort for some pool and relaxation time. No plans for the rest of the day, except for dinner at Jiko at 7:30.

Friday - Early breakfast at Boatwrights. Head to MGM or AK for the AM. If AK, head over to lunch at 50s PTC at MGM. Hang around MGM for a while, if we just got there. Head back to the resort for more pool time. Maybe head over to MK before dinner at Artist Point. After dinner maybe catch Wishes from the boat to the MK or watch the EWP.

Saturday - Early breakfast at Cape May Cafe. Spend the morning and early afternoon at EPCOT. Back to resort to cool off and relax. Dinner at the California Grill at 7:00. Depending on time, head back over to MK for Spectromagic and Wishes.

Sunday - 10:30 am flight back to reality in Boston.

Thanks for listening. Can't wait to get there. I will definitely post reports when I get home.

pogo
04-30-2007, 08:47 PM
Your plan looks very good. I hope you have a magical trip. :thumbsup: Play safe and have fun. :D

BriarRose0708
04-30-2007, 08:57 PM
Have a great trip!!!:pixie:

MissStyles
04-30-2007, 09:49 PM
Looks like you have the perfect balance of relaxation, yummy meals and fun planned - have a wonderful time and enjoy every moment! :mickey:

HndrdPrcnt
04-30-2007, 10:25 PM
Sounds like a great trip with some wonderful dining choices! I especially love Cali Grill and 50's Prime Time Cafe'!!:thumbsup:

Bethis26fan
04-30-2007, 10:32 PM
Have a great time.

faline
05-01-2007, 05:29 AM
What great dining choices! Have a wonderful trip!

BethieTink
05-01-2007, 10:26 AM
What great dining choices! Have a wonderful trip!

The dining is one of the best parts of this trip. DH is not at all interested in the Signature Dining, so it works out well that my friend is. I have always wanted to try these and I am really looking forward to it.

I am useless at work today. :blush:

sleepingbooty
05-05-2007, 11:43 AM
Have a great time, and be sure to share the details with us when you get back!