PDA

View Full Version : Part of the Spaceship Earth Post-show is open

Niecyboo
04-30-2007, 07:49 PM
Just got back from WDW and at the start of our trip, the walls were still up as you leave Spaceship Earth, but by Friday the area was open. So far, they only have two games. A driving game and a 3D game where you assemble a human body (very family friendly). The area looks very nice, and there's a giant globe that talks about the future of the ride (very vague). More games are to come and my kids really enjoyed the two they had. If anyone wants any more info. let me know. I also have pictures I'll try to post later.

AliceinDisney
04-30-2007, 09:03 PM
Im kinda sad its going to be closed on my trip, but C'est la vie. THe old ride is going to be missed.

Tick-Tock
05-01-2007, 12:12 PM
We enjoyed both of the games this weekend. It was so nice not to have a dark, empty area as we were leaving SE!

mpoppinsgirl
05-01-2007, 11:03 PM
I am excited to see the changes that have been made. I love spaceship earth ride. It Rocks!!!:thumbsup:

Jared
05-01-2007, 11:24 PM
Thanks for the update. Leaving Spaceship Earth and seeing a big wall instead of the Global Neighborhood for so long was disappointing. I can't wait until my next trip when the new ride will be finished!

Post those pictures!

:D