PDA

View Full Version : Cirque,PI,JellyRolls or Water Park?

Crow
04-30-2007, 06:47 PM
:clown: ive been to Cirque 3 times and love it
:dolphin: never done the water parks. havent been swimming in years
:beer: havent bothered w PI much last few trips, used to like the stages outside
:piano: never been in Jellyrolls.
If i took time to do one of these which should it be? i usually spend most time in the parks and do the nightime shows.
i didnt include water park or PI on the ticket i have.
i am using WDW buses, so it will b easier to get back from DD area than Boardwalk w those.

Twinsowner
04-30-2007, 09:23 PM
on our trip last October we visited Typhoon Lagoon for half a day and it ended up being one of the best days we have ever had. We are in our early 40's, I am not sure about your age but if you are able I would suggest the water park. we were a bit skeptical but once there we ended up laughing and running around on the slides like teenagers. If you are able to let go and forget that you are adults then go for it. Although the others you mentioned are fun too!!

Emily
04-30-2007, 09:37 PM
Are you a music fan at all? I voted for Jellyrolls... I've had so much fun there, it's a blast!! The guys that play there are really great and it's just such a great time, lots of good tunes. We closed that place down a few times! :D

Will you be with other people? That would change my answer a bit, I suppose. If I were solo I'd maybe do Cirque (but then I've never seen that) or PI.

Crow
04-30-2007, 09:48 PM
im 45, mistaken for younger.
going solo, which ive done many times.
i do like music.

HndrdPrcnt
04-30-2007, 10:20 PM
We loved our day at Blizzard Beach and then we had the evening to do Pleasure Island if we chose to do so. We didn't do PI because our young children were with us. However, if it was just the wife and I, we would have definately done PI that evening!!:thumbsup:

GrmGrninGost
04-30-2007, 11:17 PM
Cirque is the coolest!!:mickey:

Natazu
05-01-2007, 04:17 AM
The water parks are amazing. Nothing like when we were kids. I mean, water coasters, wow. You gotta try Crush -n- Gusher and Humunga Kawabunga.

dumbo ears
05-03-2007, 03:45 PM
I will have to say spend a night at boardwalk. At night is when the boardwalk is at its best. I love to ride the boat that goes to boardwalk just to see all the lights and things.

WDWfeelslikehome
05-08-2007, 06:41 AM
Although Circ was great, DW and I can't wait to get back to the AC at PI once or maybe twice a trip, we always make time to get there.

SBETigg
05-08-2007, 07:01 AM
The water parks are fun if you enjoy water. I think it would be great fun to try Jellyrolls and enjoy the Boardwalk at night. You can't go wrong with any of the options, really. Enjoy!

Sportster
05-08-2007, 07:48 AM
I've been to Jellyrolls twice and PI once. Had a great time at both. I say, water park during the day, go back take a nap, go to dinner, then to Jellyrolls. Doors open at 8, but it doesn't fill up til about 9:30. Then it's packed.

jenperich
05-08-2007, 09:45 AM
I absolutely loved Boardwalk when I stayed there two years ago. Being from NH, it's a really magical walking around there. Disney does such an amazing job with theming and it's truly great being there. The clubs are fun, and the bikes are fun too. So, Boardwalk gets my vote...even though I agree it is a little more difficult getting there and back. But, it's worth it if you can get there.

DisneyTeen
05-08-2007, 04:50 PM
Just got back this morning from the world. We spent 5 out of 6 nights at Jellyrolls.
Can't get Pink Cadillac out of my head. haha, I would atleast try it once if you never have.

Mickey91
05-08-2007, 05:06 PM
Definitely see Cirque!:mickey:

Figgyluv03
05-09-2007, 12:42 PM
Spend part of the day in the waterparks. I can't get through a vacation without taking a couple of laps around the lazy river to relax me.:cloud9:

Tynkerbelle
05-09-2007, 12:57 PM
Personally, I think a day at the waterpark is a nice relaxing way to take a break from the parks. More fun than the resort pool, not as labor intensive as a park.

Typhoon Lagoon is my favorite - the lazy river ride is great, there's an awesome wave pool and for a little thrill there's Crush 'n Gusher.

If I'm reading your signature correctly, it looks like you'll be there in May - great way to beat the heat!

Whatever you choose, have fun!:mickey:

wilshade
05-13-2007, 08:57 AM
If you've never done Jellyrolls and the Boardwalk, I think that is the way to go. The atmosphere is relaxing and exciting all at the same time.

There are lots of things besides Jellyrolls to do.

Crow
05-13-2007, 11:15 AM
wow the Boardwalk made a big jump!
still debating, always seem to run out of time

DizneyFreak2002
05-13-2007, 01:05 PM
I voted for going to Jellyrolls... I went before and will again... Jellyrolls is a fun exciting time...

Crow
05-14-2007, 10:51 PM
mayb ill try Jellyrolls after Illuminations one night

Crow
05-17-2007, 11:46 PM
looks like Cirque will b down so im thinking of hitting Jellyrolls after Illuminations or Fantasmic.
it will b something diff for me

mickey-mouse35
05-20-2007, 02:49 PM
We've always debated going to Jelly Rolls, and now it looks like we will based on all this great response. What is the cover charge to get in, and does it differ from weeknight to weekend? Also, is there a drink minimum once inside?

And, final question, :blush: if we go after Illuminations for awhile, how do we get back over to the Epcot entrance to get our car if the park is closed? Will we have to move the car over to the boardwalk parking lot?

THANKS!!

Crow
05-20-2007, 11:33 PM
think i heard the cover was $10
i usually use the buses at WDW and no car. thats why i havent spent nightimes at the Boardwalk usually, except for mayb going to Kimonos, then DD where i can catch a bus back to the resort.
i would say to move your car, as you cant get back thru Epcot to get to the front after closing.