PDA

View Full Version : Question about nursing center?

DisneyPrincess75
04-30-2007, 05:16 PM
I don't remember off the top of my head, but does anybody know if the Carnation center or any of the family bathrooms have microwaves? I'm bringing my baby for her first time next month and she won't drink her milk cold LOL

Thanks in advance! :mickey:

emmatink
04-30-2007, 05:20 PM
Our daughter who was 9 months old last trip was just as picky but our saving grace was the Baby Care Centers and their microwaves and even stove tops to boil water for a bottle! So you are in luck just as we were!:thumbsup:

DisneyPrincess75
04-30-2007, 05:22 PM
yeah!! Im so happy to hear that :thumbsup: how did your daughter do with all the stumulation? Was she ok with it?

I feel much better now :D LOL

emmatink
05-03-2007, 01:18 PM
She loved the rides....we didn't really see many shows. We unfortunately were there during the busiest season, Christmas thru New Year's, so we did not get to see a whole lot b/c of the crowds and long lines. We got to MK early one day though and got to do most of Fantasyland before it got too crowded. She loved the Carosel (sp?), Peter Pan, Winnie the Pooh, Snow white and it's a small world. She slept through Haunted Mansion and Pirates! If you can believe that!! She also enjoyed Mickey's Philarmagic Show but wouldn't wear the glasses. The Safari at AK she absolutely loved. You will be amazed what your child gets out of WDW even at a young age!:mickey:

NotaGeek
05-03-2007, 02:57 PM
I don't remember off the top of my head, but does anybody know if the Carnation center or any of the family bathrooms have microwaves? I'm bringing my baby for her first time next month and she won't drink her milk cold LOL

Thanks in advance! :mickey:

Are you asking about Disneyland or WDW? I think you are getting answers about Disney World, but this is in the Disneyland forum. :confused:

I just want to make sure you are getting the correct info! :mickey:

BrerGnat
05-03-2007, 06:34 PM
I just want to chime in that the baby care centers at DL (there is also one at DCA) DO have microwaves. There are no stovetops to warm bottles, just one microwave in each one, along with a "kitchen sink" and soap, so you can wash your bottles/baby feeding supplies, etc. In the event that the microwave is broken (this has happened to me a few times), they will have an electric bottle warmer available.

They will only let you warm up BOTTLES in the microwave. They will not let you heat up baby food. They are pretty strict about this. Try to get your baby used to eating "room temp" baby food, if that is what you will be feeding her.

The baby center at DL is at the end of Main Street, on the right hand side, near the Photo shop, and towards the first aid station.

The center in DCA is in the Pacific Wharf area, near the Boudin Bakery tour.

emmatink
05-05-2007, 09:51 AM
So sorry DisneyPrincess, I was talking about WDW. Abviously I was not paying attention to the forum but hopefully you got good info from the others. I have never been to Disneyland but I'm sure your child will still enjoy it. :)

SebastiansDisneyMama
05-05-2007, 01:09 PM
I took my son to DLR when he was 10months old we had the best time!!! He loved pirates (it was still the old version), shows were a little to noisey. It's a bugs life scared him. He slept thru Fantasmic!!! He enjoyed all of the rides in Fantasy Land. The nursing centers can be very crowded, but if you ask for a bowl (show them your bottle so they find one the right size and depth for you) of hot water at any of the sit down resturants (or charachter dinning) they will give you one and you can use that to warm a bottle also. If you want to see pics of my son in action I have a webshots page. just put in lbaldinger in the search and it will bring them up. We also took him again at 2! He got to ride the Matahorn! A Disney Junkie is born!

DisneyPrincess75
05-09-2007, 09:15 PM
Yes I was talking about DL :) Thats great news about the babies loving the rides! I was worried that they would be too dark and loud. I know they are loud and she hates loud noises. But, maybe she will surprise me :) Also great about the microwaves! We only need it for bottles since she refuses to eat any baby food from a jar LOL *fingers crossed* we will see! thanks everything :thumbsup: