PDA

View Full Version : a/v inputs on tv's at pop?

mdricks
04-30-2007, 04:22 PM
I would like to know if the TV's in Pop have a/v inputs in the back or front. I will be taking my ipod and have an rca type av patch cord that will allow the playing of movies off my ipod on a tv with a/v inputs. Being able to take movies for the kids to watch during quiet times sure is nice.

So fellow techno-weenies. anybody know?

:tv:

JPL
04-30-2007, 04:30 PM
They have front AV inputs as do all of the WDW resorts :thumbsup:

mdricks
04-30-2007, 04:39 PM
Bingo! Thanks alot. I never looked before becuause i never had reason. Now i can burn all my old mickey movies onto the ipod.......

MarkC
04-30-2007, 05:28 PM
I hate to disagree but you might want to check. We stayed at the All-star Sports last month and there were no A/V inputs on the TV's anywhere. Plus they were only about 19" screens.

Sean Riley Taylor's Mom
04-30-2007, 10:53 PM
Yup, Pop does have AV in the front. We used it to plug our portable DVD player in. We used it as a VCR so my kids could watch movies we brought.
:thumbsup:

magicofdisney
05-01-2007, 01:31 PM
I hate to disagree but you might want to check. We stayed at the All-star Sports last month and there were no A/V inputs on the TV's anywhere. Plus they were only about 19" screens.
We too were at All Star Sports a couple of months ago, but the A/V jacks were in the back, next to the cable jack.

Nekochan
05-02-2007, 07:53 AM
I was able to hook up my son's gamecube at the sports, so they definitely had inputs.